Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: What? How? Please help me!!!

  1. #1
    Post What? How? Please help me!!!
    Ok So I am COMPLETELY ignorant when it comes to basically any and all technology...I don't even know if I'm posting this where it needs to be!!! But I googled how to get more space on my Iphone which I believe is the first one and running on the newest IOS sysyem or whatever it is, and I got a bunch of blogs on this site, so I signed up.

    Basically what I need to know is step by step what I need to do to get more space on my Iphone. I don't want to do anything that will damage it, it runs slow enough as it is. I have a lot of music and games and I want more room for more music and games haha. My needs are quite simple just more room if its possible for me to do so I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me out with this!!!!

  2. #2
    Wait huh!

  3. #3
    I just need to get more room on my phone and I just need to be told step by step what I need to do to make that happen...

  4. #4
    Super Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,950
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,756 Times in 2,646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Wait huh!
    LMAO

  5. #5
    Does that not make sense? I want to know if there's any way that can get more memory on my iPhone!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNotU View Post
    I just need to get more room on my phone and I just need to be told step by step what I need to do to make that happen...
    erase unused music and games or buy a new iphone

  7. #7
    Hard to believe but I've already done all of that and yea can't afford a new phone look I just need to know if there's a way for me to get more room on my phone which from what I was reading there is but I'm not "smart" enough to figure it out and if I'm mistaken I dnt need anyone to be rude just tell me that I can't and that's that!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,950
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,756 Times in 2,646 Posts

    How many gig is your iphone, a restore and setup as new will give the max. If you do jailbreak, make sure you don't do a custom set primary partition. This will give you max. You can sync back the music and sync only music that you need or video or even photos.

    Sync only what you need and leave the rest in your computer, if you have 16 gb, you cannot get more than what is given.

    I think there is a tweak in cydia that will double your storage but it causes problem .
    Last edited by iYeow; 07-23-2011 at 12:43 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNotU View Post
    Hard to believe but I've already done all of that and yea can't afford a new phone look I just need to know if there's a way for me to get more room on my phone which from what I was reading there is but I'm not "smart" enough to figure it out and if I'm mistaken I dnt need anyone to be rude just tell me that I can't and that's that!
    i wasnt trying to be rude. Im telling you either erase what you dont use or as yeow said restore. Other option is new phone and that was supposed to be a playful joke

  10. #10
    Ok yeow thanks very much all I really needed to know everything I have I use if not every day at some point during the week. I have room still I just wanted to see if there was more I cld do

    Str4y I apologize I realize I'm slow when it comes to stuff like this and other sites I've posted on pol are very rude. But yea :^)

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNotU View Post
    Ok yeow thanks very much all I really needed to know everything I have I use if not every day at some point during the week. I have room still I just wanted to see if there was more I cld do

    Str4y I apologize I realize I'm slow when it comes to stuff like this and other sites I've posted on pol are very rude. But yea :^)
    its no problem althiugh it was never my intention to be rude.

  12. #12
    Yea that's a thing I hate about testing and things if that sort u dnt get the playful bantor that something was intended as or vice versa. Neways thanks for ur tips I appreciate the help!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •