+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Create a jailbreak program like spirit

is a discussion within the

ZiPhone

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by codester23 modhacker you can help me on a project I call ic3ra1n I started a project called KeyRa1n. I tested it and it really worked on ios
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codester23 View Post
    modhacker you can help me on a project I call ic3ra1n
    I started a project called KeyRa1n. I tested it and it really worked on ios 4.2 (untethered) but i gave up when no one wanted to help me with some bugs. But now i think i can help you with ic3ra1n; what about 4.3 untethered jb? So if u want me to help.. Im with you=)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'll help I'm good with coding I made a jailbreak untethered iOS 4.2.1 and I have on the iPhone that I posted thes with and I have a cydia repo with a hacked cydia store u can download and everything in it is free no sources in it.The repo is

cydia.myrepospace.com/ichris33

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PP1999 View Post
    I started a project called KeyRa1n. I tested it and it really worked on ios 4.2 (untethered) but i gave up when no one wanted to help me with some bugs. But now i think i can help you with ic3ra1n; what about 4.3 untethered jb? So if u want me to help.. Im with you=)
    I jailbroke the iPhone 5. I'll help you.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGoof View Post
    I jailbroke the iPhone 5. I'll help you.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Right now i have started two new projects; one on-device and a non - jailbroken custom firmware. The non - jbed firmware has modded bootup files so redsn0w tethered jb becomes untethered.
    I hate when someone says NO!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gr0undBreak1ng's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    I know ARM and LEG and MOUTH and NOSE.....couldn't resist lol
    Hey man my dev team is making a jailbreak program. You have 2 know Assembly, c. its hard youll need to have an exploit injector, know how 2 mount cydia etc currently we already have 2 exploits injected, loader.app, guis GOOD LUCK

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default I'll Join jailbreak team
    Quote Originally Posted by PP1999 View Post
    I can join the jailbreak team. I am a experienced coder. I know about 15 different coding languages, including c++, VC++, c#, actionscript, mxmlx, Java, and python

I'd love to join the ic3ra1n team. I have never made a jailbreak so maybe we can make a dev-team to try to make the first iOS 5 untethered jailbreak. Message me please. Thanks

-Developer tylorddude123

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can I help you with ic3ra1n , I am very good at design and can design professional logos and a website and a design for the actual jailbreak program. Please message me or reply to this comment I am very interested in helping you.

Thanks 4KJ3G

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there anyway i could help you guys out? I am 13 and a very quick learner. I already know some objective c and java.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12