+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!!!! please

is a discussion within the

ZiPhone

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hey Guys.... Please help, i used Ziphone and it put my iPhone into recovery mode , im using iTunes at work and i think the firewall blocks iTunes, i have
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy HELP!!!! please
    Hey Guys....

Please help, i used Ziphone and it put my iPhone into recovery mode , im using iTunes at work and i think the firewall blocks iTunes, i have downloaded the firmware and "shift + restore" but i get error as per attached "an unknown error occurred (1403)

please please email me [email protected]

Thank you

Thanks

ironic how the iphone master is seeking help, lol but anyway, umm yea, doesnt ziphone do everything with a one click?>
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Thread Moved... Please 1 new thread per question

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol, yeah ironic, Z3r01, nope now the Ziphone doesn't want to detect the ziPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

dude dont worry dont panic. forget ziphone forget eveything .. do as I say. ( I like the sound of that) lOLZ

anywayz ...

Download quickpwn 2.2 and download a firmware of ur choice , and then use quickpwn 2.2 to jailbreak ur phone.

OR do NUMBER 1.. below

1. put ur phone into a speacial mode. hold the power and home keys for 10 to 15 secs

hold until the phone turns off. Then , before the phone turns on , let go of the power and hold the home for 10 - 15 secs. until ur itunes detects it.. (get rid of the firewall on comp. and install the latest itunes) restore ur phone. :-D

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having the same problem! my iPhone get detected by ZiPhone. but this is the second time it got locked, the first time i tried unlocking it with ZiPhone i didnt work so i tried pwnage it worked but my iPhone was always very laggy so i was wondering how could i get it unlocked with ZiPhone? oh and weird thing is my phone isnt unlocking with pwnage either this time -.-! so please help!!!

please someone help!!!! :'(
    Last edited by afa786; 12-06-2008 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Thanks nycdemn
    i managed to restore my iPhone...
    this whole jail breaking thing is not for me.. maybe i dont get the whole concept behind it, but i like the iPhone the way it is and will not atempt to jail break it again, no disrespect to all the people behind the system...