Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!!!! please

ironic how the iphone master is seeking help, lol but anyway, umm yea, doesnt ziphone do everything with a one click?>
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thread Moved... Please 1 new thread per question

lol, yeah ironic, Z3r01, nope now the Ziphone doesn't want to detect the ziPhone

dude dont worry dont panic. forget ziphone forget eveything .. do as I say. ( I like the sound of that) lOLZ

anywayz ...

Download quickpwn 2.2 and download a firmware of ur choice , and then use quickpwn 2.2 to jailbreak ur phone.

OR do NUMBER 1.. below

1. put ur phone into a speacial mode. hold the power and home keys for 10 to 15 secs

hold until the phone turns off. Then , before the phone turns on , let go of the power and hold the home for 10 - 15 secs. until ur itunes detects it.. (get rid of the firewall on comp. and install the latest itunes) restore ur phone. :-D

I'm having the same problem! my iPhone get detected by ZiPhone. but this is the second time it got locked, the first time i tried unlocking it with ZiPhone i didnt work so i tried pwnage it worked but my iPhone was always very laggy so i was wondering how could i get it unlocked with ZiPhone? oh and weird thing is my phone isnt unlocking with pwnage either this time -.-! so please help!!!

please someone help!!!! :'(
    Last edited by afa786; 12-06-2008 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Thanks nycdemn
    i managed to restore my iPhone...
    this whole jail breaking thing is not for me.. maybe i dont get the whole concept behind it, but i like the iPhone the way it is and will not atempt to jail break it again, no disrespect to all the people behind the system...