+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ziphone erased baseband and bl, now what do i do?

is a discussion within the

ZiPhone

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
i got a 2g iphone on 1.1.4, its stuck on recovery mode and previously used ziphone to erase the baseband and bl, now what do i dO? please help, thanks.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ziphone erased baseband and bl, now what do i do?
    i got a 2g iphone on 1.1.4, its stuck on recovery mode and previously used ziphone to erase the baseband and bl, now what do i dO? please help, thanks.

bumpppppppppp
    Last edited by born2win413; 10-28-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

You will need a copy of regular 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 firmwares, and itunes 7.5 then in itunes, put your phone in DFU mode. Then pick either the 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. Once its done, you should get error 1011. Unplug your phone, plug it back in and ignore itunes. In fact, close it. Open up ziphone, and click "jailbreak". Once its done, go into settings, then "about" and if your IMEI, Wifi, Bluetooth, ICCDI are blank, then you have gotten yourself an ipod touch.

If the info is there, then using pwnage tool or winpwn, update to 2.0. Once the process is done, then you can upgrade to 2.1 using either quickpwn or winpwn (for pc) or quickpwn and pwnage tool (for mac) and it should all work perfectly. (Once again, that is if your IMEI, Wifi, Bluetooth, ICCDI are not erased)