+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer unistalled after jailbreak and can't fix!!! NEED HELP!!!

is a discussion within the

ZiPhone

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Alright... Here's the story... I jailbroke my iPod with ZiPhine and everything worked fine until I let my brother get on to get some apps... He told me that he
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Installer unistalled after jailbreak and can't fix!!! NEED HELP!!!
    Alright... Here's the story... I jailbroke my iPod with ZiPhine and everything worked fine until I let my brother get on to get some apps... He told me that he downloaded a new installer... I was like what the $&@?... I looked at my installer, went to unistall, clicked on installer, and what do you know!!! He uninstalled my installer!!! So I restored my iPod in every mode known to man and did everything possible... I even lucked out by having a problem with my earphone jack, so I sent my iPod to Apple and they sent me a new one... I jailbroke my new iPod and the installer is still uninstalled... Do I have to unistall ZiPhone and reinstall or use some other method??? Please help me!!!! I also do not know much about iPods so if you use certain terms please explain how this will be done...
    Last edited by s3kShUn8; 10-07-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: To make the title make sense to the article

Thanks

yeah ZiPhone gives you a lot of problems and it is known for having issues.. try iLiberty...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xXxRomero For This Useful Post:

s3kShUn8 (11-03-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do i use iLiberty??? is it as easy as ZiPhone???