Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OTB 1.1.4 - baseband damaged (Ziphone) - No IMEI

Default OTB 1.1.4 - baseband damaged (Ziphone) - No IMEI
    Hi,

A friend of mine tried to unlock/unjail her phone with Ziphone ( not sure what version) and have the no IMEI no WIFI no Bluetooth error.

I tried to refursbish with ziphone 2.5 and stuck at CFI Stage 1.

tried ieraser but fails.

also tried iliberty fix but it always hang when it tries to downgrade booloader to 3.9 FB.

I tried to DFU restore 1.1.4,, 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 several with no success.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Philippe

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

ITS ZIPHONE! What did u expect from the LEAKED software? Try to go to 1.0.2 though,helps sometimes,anyways,try BootNeuter app...

I know it's ZiPhone ...

However I tried to downgrade bl to 3.9FBm after unlocking BB I got wifi and bluetooth back but they are not operational ( I can find wifi network and connect but do not get ip address) and IMEI is still missing.

I tried to apply the iliberty+ fix but it fails.

Anyone have the same problem or manage to fix that ?

Thanks

Thanks

Err wait until 2.0 is out next week and ready for jailbreaking/unlock. Then you can reflash your baseband as well as getting the latest firmware.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Err wait until 2.0 is out next week and ready for jailbreaking/unlock. Then you can reflash your baseband as well as getting the latest firmware.
    Why do u think,that it will be unlocked the same day it will be released?

yes it took less than 24 hours to unlock and jailbreak a 3g iphone

if anyone has problems with their iphone not working or has one that they think is stuffed let me know i can have any iphone unbricked jailbroken or activated no matter what has been done to it 0437 959 172 i am located in melbourne australia
    Last edited by soulstorm1; 07-16-2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Smile need help, my iphone 2g bricked
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstorm1 View Post
    yes it took less than 24 hours to unlock and jailbreak a 3g iphone

if anyone has problems with their iphone not working or has one that they think is stuffed let me know i can have any iphone unbricked jailbroken or activated no matter what has been done to it 0437 959 172 i am located in melbourne australia
    Hey can u help me unbrick my iphone 2g with firmware 3.1.2 firmware. The phone was previously locked with AT&T and I then jailbreaked it using blackra1n and then tried to unlock using bootneuter during which it got stuck and I had to reset the phone after which the phone has become unusable. there's no imei, no iccid, no modem firmware, no bluetooth and even no sound so that it cant be as a ipod touch even. It would be great if someone could help me. I can't even restore the phone no matter what i do. Pls help me!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slash501 View Post
    Hey can u help me unbrick my iphone 2g with firmware 3.1.2 firmware. The phone was previously locked with AT&T and I then jailbreaked it using blackra1n and then tried to unlock using bootneuter during which it got stuck and I had to reset the phone after which the phone has become unusable. there's no imei, no iccid, no modem firmware, no bluetooth and even no sound so that it cant be as a ipod touch even. It would be great if someone could help me. I can't even restore the phone no matter what i do. Pls help me!!!!!!
    Put your iphone into recovery mode : turn it off, while holding the Home Button,plug in your iphone until Itunes Cable logo appears.
    Now hit restore in Itunes, it will take you all the way to 3.1.3.
    Go Download 3.1.2 ipsw as well, download Redsn0w 0.9.4 and download BL 3.9 and BL 4.6 as well.
    Run Redsn0w 0.9.4 from Emergency screen of your iphone, Cydia only Cydia and unlock, do not check already pwned. It will hactivate, jailbreak and unlock all in one process.
    For more infomation , please read this :
    How to Jailbreak/Unlock 3.1.3 iPhone 2G Windows & OS X

thanks for your reply mate but the problem is that the iphone doesn't restore at all to any of the ipsw files, i errors like error23, error 1600 or error 1011 when i try different methods. pls let me know if there is anything else u can suggest. thanks