Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help with ziphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default need help with ziphone
    my friend tried to jailbreak his phone but like a newbie he unplugged it before it was done.. No all that's on the phone is the coding.. He can't restore it are anything.. Any ideas I'm gonna meet up with him after work 2morrow so any advice would be appreciated..

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

just try turning it off, holding the bottom home button and turning back on to get it partial recovery. if not, just hook it back up the computer go to ziphones advanced section and tell it to do a DFU mode. It should kick it in to that, then do a restore with itunes and try again. And tell your friend to be a little more patient this time. LOL
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

put it in dfu mode. switch it off then hold the home button and the on. when the screen turns black, let go of the power buton, keep holding home button. then plug into itunes... keep holding until the itunes detect in and it will be in dfu mode. then you can do the ziphone.. or much better with the iliberty. try to be more patient this time. good luck!