+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ziphone 3.0 Jailbreak 1.1.4 iPhone

is a discussion within the

ZiPhone

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hey. I jailbreaked my iphone with the TIFF patch on 1.1.1, and it had a hardware problem, so I restored and got a brand new one under warranty from the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Ziphone 3.0 Jailbreak 1.1.4 iPhone
    Hey.
    I jailbreaked my iphone with the TIFF patch on 1.1.1, and it had a hardware problem, so I restored and got a brand new one under warranty from the Apple store. I go to jailbreak it on Ziphone 3.0, the process works fine, but I have 1 bar and can't connect to EDGE. This has happened more than once, and when it activated in iTunes it immediately had 4 bars.

What do i do?

Thanks!

ok also, I think maybe I shouldn't have restored, not activated in iTunes, and activated in Ziphone. Is it ok to activate in iTunes, and then jailbreak in Ziphone? I noticed that there are jailbrake, unlock and activate, and there's jailbreak and activate which i did, and there is another under "iTouch and iPhone" that only says jailbreak." Please help I miss my applications.
    Last edited by quispzilla; 05-11-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks

Restore and use another jailbreak method (Pwnagetools, winpwn, iLiberty, something like that).
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so the pwnagetool will jailbreak it and install installer and whatever?