Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tricky To Theme Icons Discussion & Help - iOS 7

Default Got it!
    I decided to create this thread because I was looking for a thread where this issue is addressed and did not find one.

My first request for help is with the icon for Springtomize 3.

This is what I have tried...

First, I navigated to Applications/SpringtomizeApp.app and found the following 6 images:
    1) Icon76x76@2x
    2) Icon60x60@2x
    3) Icon40x40@2x
    4) Icon76x76
    5) Icon60x60
    6) Icon40x40

After creating my own version of those icons I placed the images in a folder named "SpringtomizeApp.app" (same name as name in original directory). I then placed that folder in MyTheme/Folders/. I restarted my device but the icon did not change.

When that didn't work, I looked for the Info.plist file for the CFBundleIdentifier key and found that it was called "com.filippobiga.springtomize3-app". I then created a folder in MyTheme/Bundles/ with that name. I restarted my device but the icon still did not change.

What am I doing wrong? Is there anyway to theme this icon via Winterboard (not replacing the original images in the original folder)?

************************************************** ***************************

UPDATE:

NVM!! Just figured it out! I used the "Theme/Folder/SpringtomizeApp.app" method, then ran iCleaner, and lasty performed REBOOT (not RESPRING), and the icon is now themed!

Feel free to share your own questions about tricky to them icons!
    Last edited by Inked_xx; 01-28-2014 at 11:36 PM.