+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Winterboard features not working

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Hello I'm new to these forums and am not a winterboard or iphone connoisseur, so I would appreciate any help! I just downloaded the Edgy HD theme. The theme works
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Winterboard features not working
    Hello I'm new to these forums and am not a winterboard or iphone connoisseur, so I would appreciate any help!

I just downloaded the Edgy HD theme. The theme works on its own, but when I add wood dock or edgy slider, they do not work. Actually, the dock completely disappears and only the icons remain. However, they do work without the edgy theme on.

Am I missing something? I respring every time and I have restarted the phone (iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1).

Any answers are appreciated, please let me know if you need more info from me. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,666 Times in 5,931 Posts

Theme may not be compatible with the older firmware your running on your phone could be one reason as file/image names and locations of those files changed.
    Also, WinterBoard works in a hierarchy, meaning... theme on top takes priority over the the theme below. Try moving things around in WinterBoard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

dreamtodream (06-26-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay great, I will try that now, thanks!

Moving around the theme features worked perfectly! The dock and slider look great, thanks so much blkcadi!!
    Last edited by dreamtodream; 06-26-2013 at 02:11 PM.