Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Faith HD / SD wall paper and Icons

Default Faith HD / SD wall paper and Icons
    I have just recently done a jailbreak for the first time on my iphone, and one of the first things I did was look at the top 10 winterboard themes for 2013. I saw a picture of faith HD, and immediately paid my $2.99 and loaded it on my phone. I have encountered a small problem though. I can't seem to find the wallpaper/background that I saw on the internet. The one I like has all the little icons encased in what seems to be little brackets, they look like they have their own little holders. I would love to have this setup on my phone. If anyone has an idea of the name of the wallpaper or icon set I would greatly appreciate it. I'll try to attach an image of the setup ... thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 6,337 Times in 2,106 Posts

Are you sure it isn't in the base of the theme? They usually have a README doc to advise on how to set up the theme. Wallpapers have to be manually put into the iOS Wallpapers directory.

/var/stash/Wallpaper.XXXXxx/iPhone

Once you drop it in that directory and it's named as per the iOS's wallpapers it will show up in Wallpapers via Settings.

If you find it, name it 99-568h@2x~iphone.png and then name the thumbnail 99.thumbnail-568h@2x~iphone.png

This is naming for iPhone 5. If Your phone is a 4/4S drop the "-568h" part.

See how u go
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Are you sure it isn't in the base of the theme? They usually have a README doc to advise on how to set up the theme. Wallpapers have to be manually put into the iOS Wallpapers directory.

/var/stash/Wallpaper.XXXXxx/iPhone

Once you drop it in that directory and it's named as per the iOS's wallpapers it will show up in Wallpapers via Settings.

If you find it, name it 99-568h@2x~iphone.png and then name the thumbnail 99.thumbnail-568h@2x~iphone.png

This is naming for iPhone 5. If Your phone is a 4/4S drop the "-568h" part.

See how u go
    Thanks for the reply. I found all the wallpaper in the directory that you mentioned, but still no luck with finding that exact setup. it may be that the setup in that photo was someones personal setup and not available. I'm new to this so I may also be over looking a lot of stuff. I'll just keep looking.