+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Ellusive Mail ICON GRRR (Camera & Music Icons working IOS 6.1 Iphone 4s)

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Hello All, I just Jailbroke my Iphone 4S last night and have not stopped playing with it since. I was able to get a theme that did a few things
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default The Ellusive Mail ICON GRRR (Camera & Music Icons working IOS 6.1 Iphone 4s)
    Hello All,

I just Jailbroke my Iphone 4S last night and have not stopped playing with it since. I was able to get a theme that did a few things that I wanted to do however it has been a slow go doing the others. I was able to change the Music Icon to what I wanted and the Camera Icon aswell however I am hung up on the Mail, Facebook, Youtube and Cydia Icons.

Right now I am working on the Mail Icon and have been changing the name of the PNG in my custom icon folder to a variaty of names and nothing seems to work. I checked the IOS 6.1 guide and the PNG file listed says it has been the same since 5.1.1 and it is supose to work but it does not. Perhaps it is something I am doing wrong?

Here is what I have been able to get. If anyone is looking for these?

Camera Icon
    com.apple.camera
    Camera@2x~iphone.png
    Default-568h@2x~iphone.png

Music Icon
    com.apple.mobileipod
    [email protected]

The image is where I am at so far...
    If you Have any Info on changing the Mail Icon or any of the others listed the help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Ellusive Mail ICON GRRR (Camera & Music Icons working IOS 6.1 Iphone 4s)-img_2753-1-.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to camodan For This Useful Post:

AmadeusKaelPyralis (02-27-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So I managed to change the cydia icon however still unable to change Mail, Facebook and YouTube. I downloaded another theme for winter board and it was able to change Facebook and YouTube so I copied the file names and replaced them with my images and it just reverted back to default... Spent about 2 hours or more playing with this. Someone must know how to get these to work...

Cheers,
    Dan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ive spent the entire day trying to get that stupid Mail icon as well... Here is what finally worked for me.
    com.apple.mobilemail
    [email protected] must be exactly 118x120 px
    Then I had to turn off my theme... Respring... Turn theme back on and respring again... Simply respringing my device wouldnt chane it for some odd reason

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hypn0tiks For This Useful Post:

AmadeusKaelPyralis (02-27-2013), lao3hero (02-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Aww man wish you would have asked me I figured that out like 2 days ago. Forgot to post in this topic. I posted in the IOS 6.1 guide thread.