Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Breaking Bad Winterboard Theme NOT working...

Angry Breaking Bad Winterboard Theme NOT working...
    So i just jailbroke my iphone 4 6.1 like the rest of the world and decided to download a theme for myself. I love the show Breaking Bad and thought that would be perfect for my phone. I like how they created the theme, so i installed it. That also installed winterboard and everything else needed to run it i guess through cydia.

Here's the problem, the theme doesn't seem to want to work, every time i try to set it up through winterboard it puts my phone into a "exit safe mode"

I really want this theme, is there any known way i could get it to work?

Regards, Blot.

ps: I've tried reinstalling both winterboard and the theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Probally needs to be updated to 6.1 that's the reason it's probally crashing.

From what i can tell, the theme has not been "updated" since 2010. Winterboard seems to have been updated to work with 6.1 though.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blotteracid View Post
    From what i can tell, the theme has not been "updated" since 2010. Winterboard seems to have been updated to work with 6.1 though.
    That will require a lot if work to upgrade if its from iOS 4 to iOS 6. Some themes are maintained and some aren't. Things get changed and broken between difference iOS updates I'm afraid. If the theme creator isn't maintaining it you will just have to dig thru ur phone and adjust accordingly. Yip that's every file within the theme and cross referencing them...but it could be possible to get it up and running.

See how u go
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor