Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: allClear TinySlider 5.1 HD color change?

Default allClear TinySlider 5.1 HD color change?
    Hello folks. New here to the community, so hoping that this is in the right area. I am currently using the allClear TinySlider 5.1 HD on my iPhone 4. If you are familiar with it, this app makes the slide to unlock the same width of the home button. Then from there you go into the screen to enter in your password.

On that screen the four circles that show what numbers you hit have a yellow background. Included in that, once you hit the number it highlights yellow.

Does anyone know of a way to change those colors? Preferably I would like to change the to be blue instead of yellow. Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Can you put a screenshot up??
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Screenshots are attached. The first one is just showing the tinyslider, the second one is where you put in your password. That is where i want to change the color. its ran through Winterboard and i didnt see an option. and im too new at this to be able to get into the file, if thats even possible.

-photo.png-photo-1-.png
    Last edited by EdWar82; 05-29-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks

That is duplicating the original lock entry on the iPhone. Do you have iFile installed?? It is a very VERY useful tweak from Cydia which allows you to browse all files on your iDevice. You will need to have a way to access and mod the files as well.

I use OpenSSH another Cydia tweak to gain access into my iPhone so I can Push themed images to my devices. There is a few out there.

I just downloaded the theme and it will easily be able to be modded. Three elements need changed.

These are:

DeviceLockKeypadPressed@2x~iphone.png

[email protected]

Located in: /var/stash/Themes/allClear TinySlide 5.1 HD/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

And lastly

[email protected]

Located in: /var/stash/Themes/allClear TinySlide 5.1 HD/UIImages

Simply replace those three images with your blue ones, respring ur device and you should then see ur modded images displayed! Good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

EdWar82 (05-29-2012)

Jato_BZ, Thank you!

Found those files, edited them with Photoshop and got the OpenSSH and iFile like you said. Used those with WinSCP on my computer and viola! Only issue I had is when you press the button, the font goes back to the basic font, but no big deal right now. Thank you again for the help! The iFile is actually going to help alot on learning how to make my own themes. New image is attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0749.png  

Thanks

Looks great, good work! With the Font that will just be the font on the "pressed" image won't it? So if you can get the original font from the "unpressed" image and add to the pressed one you might be able to match them so no font changes are visible?

Did that. Both the upressed and the pressed image have the same font that I use. But still goes back to the basic font when pressed. Still no clue. Didnt see a font file in there but I'll keep playing with it. Both images are of the pressed and unpressed ones I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -devicelockkeyboardpressed-2x-iphone.png   -devicelockkeypad-2x-iphone.png