+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Not Applying Themes or anything else for that matter iOS5.1

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Hi First post here, Ive done a search and although there are some similar posts nothing has explained what might be causing the problem I am getting. First Of all
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Winterboard Not Applying Themes or anything else for that matter iOS5.1
    Hi First post here, Ive done a search and although there are some similar posts nothing has explained what might be causing the problem I am getting.

First Of all Im on an iPhone 3GS 32GB iOS5.1 jailbroken with Snowbreeze 2.9.3 latest version. Its not unlocked as Id prefer to wait to see if there is a fix for the GPS on the IPad BB.

I have winterbaord installed and all its dependancies... installed automatically via installation in cydia.
    So as I have done on my older ipod touch 2G. I tried to setup the phone as I want by adding a couple of themes and 5row keyboard.

However when I apply any of the themes and the 5row keyboard nothing changes!! After presssingg the respring button in the app it resprings and nothing has changed.

A list of the themes I have tried so far are :-

5row keyboard
    Color changing Wi-fi Bars
    Color Changing Signal Bars
    Buuf2 iOS

Can anyone shed any light on why these arent working and how to get them working
    Thanks in advance
    Blood

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I believe it's got something to do with new filenames. Have a look here: [TUT] iOS 5 iPhone 4S Custom Status Bar Wifi Bars/Signal Bars Solution for Winterboard