Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard themes not working!!!!!

Default Winterboard themes not working!!!!!
    Hello everyone I have jailbroken my iphone 4s and I love the jailbreak but I hate how I can't use winterboard themes. When I install the themes, it does show up in winterboard. But when I check the theme to use it and when I leave winterboard, it doesn't respring like it should. Then I would manually respring and once the respring is over, the theme doesn't work and when I check winterboard, the check near the theme name isn't there anymore as if I never wanted to use the theme. PLEASE HELP, I REALLY WANT THEMES BADLY.

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY SINFULIPHONEREPO WON'T WORK ANYMORE??

You have to apply the theme, then at the top left click winterboard, then at the next screen you should see "respring" at the top left click it to respring and apply theme. Picture below

And I also have a 4s so it's not the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327274412.928185.jpg  
    iSean(:

Wow you are a life saver!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Wow you are a life saver!!
    Haha no problem.
    iSean(:

Hey one more question, my music and mail app icons won't become part of the theme I'm trying. I know it's not something with the theme cause I downloaded like 20 themes and all of them won't change the music and mail icon. Also the unlock and lock sounds don't work when I have a winterboard theme on.

Please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Hey one more question, my music and mail app icons won't become part of the theme I'm trying. I know it's not something with the theme cause I downloaded like 20 themes and all of them won't change the music and mail icon. Also the unlock and lock sounds don't work when I have a winterboard theme on.

Please help!!
    I'm not sure about that one, sorry man. What phone and ios are you on?
    Last edited by srome95; 01-24-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    iSean(:

Quote Originally Posted by srome95 View Post
    I'm not sure about that one, sorry man. What phone and ios are you on?
    I have the same problem as Aznjonathan23. My Music and Mail icon doesn't change. I have a 4S.

Angry quick question
    how can i remove annoying pop up ads in cydia that wont allow me to see screenshots?

Default Please Help Winterboard not working
    Hey please help .. I have I pad 4 ios 7.0.4 every time I apply a theme in winterboard and respring nothing happens
    every time it resprings everything is still exactly the same as a normal ios 7 i pad already tried turning summerboard mode off and on
    and still nothing happens.

I'm having the same issue, I think. I have an iPhone 4S, running iOS 8.1. I just jailbroke last night and started playing with Winterboard, but every theme I install, it only applies to certain icons. Any tips from those who have jailbroken before? I'm also unable to remove the icon labels or change the appearance of the dock.
    Some screenshots:
    -img_6036.png-1.png
    -img_6037.png-1.png
    Last edited by josh2L; 11-19-2014 at 08:51 PM.