+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard stopped theming icons

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Ok so here's the problem. I had perpageHTML installed everything worked fine. Uninstalled it and now winterboard doesn't theme my icons. None of the icons theme even with the auto
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Winterboard stopped theming icons
    Ok so here's the problem. I had perpageHTML installed everything worked fine. Uninstalled it and now winterboard doesn't theme my icons. None of the icons theme even with the auto theming of icons. No matter what theme I put on my phone the icons just won't theme. I've used fswipecache still nothing. I've uninstalled winterboard and reinstalled nothing changed changed themes nothing changed. I can manually change the icons and they change, but winterboard just won't change them. I searched on line and even went to the irc for winterboard and came up with nothing. I even restored my phone thinking it was an icon cache problem and they still wont theme. I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 5. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I've double even triple checked the names of the icons. And some of the themes like impulse worked before I uninstalled perpageHTML.
    Edit: ok so apparently I'm the only one that has this problem guess I'll have to wait till someone else has it as well.
    Last edited by Ngmead; 10-25-2011 at 10:21 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone krisyouk's Avatar
    Thanks

This happened to me when I installed semitether.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

Me aswell, semitether completely screwed up my device, had to restore and jailbreak again..

OP, do you have summerboard mode enabled?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hmm you know it was about the same time I installed that as well I wonder if that's the culprit. Thank you.

Edit: ok uninstalled semi tethered and it works again that is the culprit here are the steps I took. Uninstalled, rebooted, used fswipecahe, they theme again.
    Last edited by Ngmead; 10-27-2011 at 04:12 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone krisyouk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    Hmm you know it was about the same time I installed that as well I wonder if that's the culprit. Thank you.

Edit: ok uninstalled semi tethered and it works again that is the culprit here are the steps I took. Uninstalled, rebooted, used fswipecahe, they theme again.
    The semitether update took care of this problem for me.