+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lockscreen not showing up with winterboard

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
so i recently jailbroke my 3.1.3 itouch with blackra1n and got winterboard and it worked fine for a day than sometimes while coming back from sleep mode the lockscreen wouldn't
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default lockscreen not showing up with winterboard
    so i recently jailbroke my 3.1.3 itouch with blackra1n and got winterboard and it worked fine for a day than sometimes while coming back from sleep mode the lockscreen wouldn't show up and it was just my wallpaper there and i couldnt get into my itouch, i had to hard shutdown to get it out. but than it would always go into that, and now even when i turn my ipod on from it being off its like that too and i cant even use it. anyone know why its doing this and how to fix it? many thanks in advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

what theme are you using because the theme could be made for 4.x not 3.1.3 and im trying to understand so you cant unlock your ipod at all but you need a fix to get into it or just to fix the lockscreen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had this exact problem, I dont know the reason for it but I know how to solve it. The slider is still there, you just cant see it. Just put your finger and swipe as you would normally and your screen will open. I don't know how to get around it, some themes it isn't a problem, others it is. It may be to do with the firmware as was stated by noelbob.

iPhone? More like MyPhone thekirbylover's Avatar
    Thanks

Some themes hide the slider. Just slide like you usually would at the bottom of the screen and it should work.
    A great practise that I use is to view the folder structure of themes before you activate them. Just use iFile to go to /Library/Themes, followed by the name of the theme, then have a look and see if there's nothing you don't like in there. If there is, just delete it.