+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having some issues.

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
I have just got into this theme scene. I have an iPod Touch 4G, running on 4.3.3. Now I have got the theme ''Matte Nano''. MacThemes Forum / [theme] Matte
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Having some issues.
    I have just got into this theme scene.

I have an iPod Touch 4G, running on 4.3.3.

Now I have got the theme ''Matte Nano''.
    MacThemes Forum / [theme] Matte Nano

I have transfered files using iFunBox and everything works fine, even was able to download additional icons and use them for my apps that didn't have one of Matte's icons.

Now, the issues.
    First of all, there is a background normally that came with the theme, but when I open an folder, it quickly switches to another background, and when the folder is closed it switches back to the original one.

Next one is, I can't choose any other background, I have downloaded the ''User Wallpaper 4xx'' theme, and applied it, but it won't work for me.

Could anyone help me out please?

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I can help if you set your wallpaper through settings to the same image it should fix the first issue

second if you want to change the wallpaper you need to go into the theme folder and find and image it should be something wallpaper or background and change to the wallpaper you want ie(copy wallpaper paste in folder rename) and it should work you may need to respring for the changes to take affect