+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Themes Working On iOS 4.3.1?

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
I have iOS 4.3.1 jailbroken and i've downloaded numerous paid themes, at least 3, tw oof them being Elite PRO HD, and Prestige HD, and on 4.3 they seem to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Best Themes Working On iOS 4.3.1?
    I have iOS 4.3.1 jailbroken and i've downloaded numerous paid themes, at least 3, tw oof them being Elite PRO HD, and Prestige HD, and on 4.3 they seem to have problems to an extent, i've looked at other people running some of these themes and they look goregouse, yet when I look at mine and apply the themes in WB, they just look so basic and bland and just dont "wow" me like the pics I see of ppls screens.

So besides waiting for more themers to make themes for iOS 4.3.1m what are some current themes working with it that are cool looking?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,197 Times in 6,977 Posts

E for Ezra and Envyhd are working fine for me on 4.3.1.

Thanks

uinique hd is 100% iOS 4.3.1 compatible. along with all the add ons.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 851 Posts

Well, you have to realize that the more you learn about theming, the more control you have over how you want your device to look.

All themes take a little bit of setup. Neurotech [HD] is 4.3.1-ready, but you'll still need to do some basic stuff to get it to look right (add the lockscreen/ wallpaper, reaname and delete some files).

Also keep in mind that things start to get a bit more complicated once you start messing with HTML - it'll sometimes take a bunch of time and effort to edit HTML yourself. I try and stay away from it - HTML isn't an elegant solution.

If your need access to your phone's folder system, buy iFile from Cydia. I use iFile and iFunBox (tethered to the computer) exclusively now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

NightWraith (04-10-2011)