Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen slider won't change

Default Lockscreen slider won't change
    I made a theme on CodeThemed, extracted it, moved it to iFunBox, checked it, resprung it. And it still doesn't work. I have an iPhone 4, 4.2.1.. I have tried just getting themes off Cydia, but the sliders still don't work. Please help..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I was only interested in changing the slider itself, so I can tell you what I did. Create a folder with any name you'd like. Within that folder, create another folder named Bundles. Within that folder create another folder named com.apple.TelephonyUI. Inside of that folder is where your images need to go; all in .png format, resized and renamed appropriately. I used iPhoneBrowser to SSH the folder Library/Themes. Activate via Winterboard and voila!

I'm going to assume the sliders you're downloading or making on CodeThemed are using the iPhone3 naming scheme.

I'm not sure how advanced you are. But, if my assumption is correct, you'll need to resize all of the images you have to 200% of their current size and add "@2x" just before each of the .png extensions.

If this is confusing, feel free to shoot me a message with more details and I'll help out.

Probaly that you might need to edit it using iflile