Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf4 fans

Quote Originally Posted by Steveomatic View Post
    Thanks
    yeah sorry about that i was in class yesterday when i write that but he is correct

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    So finally after modding everything on my new 3GS i wanna show some pictures here. The only thing i canīt change is the icon from the BILD APP (German Newspaper).

Thanx to all who worked on these great themes, icons and all the buuf stuff.
    hey guys I'm new here but I really REALLY want this lock screen and weather thingy (widget?)
    (referring to post#44 on pg.3)

I'm new to all this but I can learn real quick. Right now I have the Buuf Infinity HD theme and think it's cool as hell.

I've only been playing with themes and stuff for about a week. So all I know how to do is apply a theme and change icons using iPhoneBroswer on my PC. How hard is it to get this lockscreen?

Hopefully you guys can help me or point me in the right direction.
    Last edited by shaw24; 04-04-2011 at 12:49 PM.

shaw24 you can get that weather widget from the wonderful doreen and stereo89 from there ver. of buuf by going http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html any you can try my homieboy BabaBuufey theme in cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    shaw24 you can get that weather widget from the wonderful doreen and stereo89 from there ver. of buuf by going http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html any you can try my homieboy BabaBuufey theme in cydia
    Thanks mdot! I have the babuufey theme and currently use it - it's great! But I really like the animated weather and flipclock. I just have no idea how to get it to work...is there a good tutorial out there I can follow?

[QUOTE=shaw24;5948545]Thanks mdot! I have the babuufey theme and currently use it - it's great! But I really like the animated weather and flipclock. I just have no idea how to get it to work...is there a good tutorial out there I can follow?[/oo]

Well check her page I think there's one there

iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Buuf4 SD 4.2.1
    So Buufmaniacs here i show my 3G with ios 4.2.1
    i use buuf infinity after a big crash of my iphone 3g
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0738.png   -img_0742.png   -img_0741.png   -img_0739.png   -img_0737.png   -img_0740.png  

Quote Originally Posted by puntisimo View Post
    So Buufmaniacs here i show my 3G with ios 4.2.1
    i use buuf infinity after a big crash of my iphone 3g
    Nice I love it

Three great buuf themes Doreens buuf hd iphone4 @ http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6122911
    BuufInfinity by whitebelt an gadezu*
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6122902
    BabaBuufey in Cydia by Bababooey13
    Last edited by Mdot80; 07-04-2011 at 03:13 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (07-04-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my modded Buuf ∞ infinity theme, By whitebelt & Gadezu.
    It's a work in progress...
    Iphone4 iOS4.3.2

These guys have put in alot of hours making this truly amazing free theme!!!
    Last edited by mrpresto; 07-04-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Am feeling the all black that's 

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

mrpresto (07-04-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Am feeling the all black that's 
    Thanks Mdot!! 

Damn!! Would be nice if this could be ported to ipad 2 iOS4.3.3. Any chance of that happening??

Stryker

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,191 Posts

Hello M!

I hope this is okay to post in your thread? Eric (aka Bababooey13) contacted me earlier today (per some of our conversation)

Per Eric: I'm working on porting "BabaBuufey" to iPad and it's almost done! It will be a free release, I'm giving out betas on a donation basis, the donations are 100% to get Paul an iPad. I've already let him know via twitter...
    Can you help me get the word out on modmyi? He loves the theme and expressed how he really wants an iPad, I figured this is the least I could do. ;-)

And this is the ss he sent to me so for those of you that want Buuf on your iPad and show support to Paul (aka mattahan) the creator of Buuf! Here is Eric's paypal: [email protected]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (08-07-2011), sjbtax (07-16-2011)

@ doreen That's what this is for yeah he showed that to me I love it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (07-16-2011)

Thanks

Blog, video AND interview with Paul Davey aka Mattahan "great artist and creator of the BUUF icon packs"! By me! Lol.... http://tinyurl.com/4476574

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (08-07-2011)

Is it possible to break the Buuf4 Theme? If so I think I did it. I tried to replace the dock with one of the fence doc images that were in the deluxe version of the theme. I have tried deleting the theme and downloading it again but I still have problems with some of the images in my dock. Is there a quick fix?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312315438.373880.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312315450.763762.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312315465.917440.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by loughmillermedia View Post
    Is it possible to break the Buuf4 Theme? If so I think I did it. I tried to replace the dock with one of the fence doc images that were in the deluxe version of the theme. I have tried deleting the theme and downloading it again but I still have problems with some of the images in my dock. Is there a quick fix?
    Did u put the dock in the springbroad.com bundle

Default I did
    Did u put the dock in the springbroad.com bundle
    I put it in the folder:
    library>themes>babbuufey.theme>bundles>com.apple.s pringboard
    And I named the image SBDockBG@2x

After I did this I got the results you see in the above attachments.

Don't forget .png an do u have more then one buff theme if so put it in both

Don't forget .png an do u have more then one buff theme if so put it in both
    I did include the .png and I do have something called buuf Lock but it doesn't have a dock png in it. Thanks for your help by the way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loughmillermedia View Post
    Hi loughmillermedia

You need two blank icons for the shadows of the dock and the multi-tasking in the bundle com.apple.springboard.

-SwitcherIconShadow@2x~iphone.png
    -WallpaperIconDockShadow@2x~iphone.png

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast