Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf4 fans

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    If any of you are using my deluxe version of BUUF4 deluxe "BabaBuufey" found in cydia by adding repo.insanelyi.com to your sources, I have great news! A HUGE update is on it's way, with 4.2.1 compatibility and a LOT more! I o not have a LOT of time so June "aka Junesiphone" is giving me a hand, one of the best iPhone theme developers there is... So stay tuned...
    wicked. I updated to 4.2.1 and lost the theme so I had to downgrade back to 4.1 I can't wait to be buufed on 4.2.1 thank you for all the hard work bababooey and nice to see June helping out on this version of buuf. one of his sick *** keyboards would be a nice surprise. like I said can't wait.

Thanks

This is what we have as a keyboard....

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

That ones nice but I think the purple/pink?? One is better

that keyboard is hot i looking forward to that update from you June

Thanks

New keyboard my boy @mrobatres made for me!
    HUGE update submitted to both repos today!!!!

Thanks

I quick question! bababooey I grabbed your deluxe theme a while ago from insainlyi repo. and now there's a update for the deluxe buuf theme, so what I'm trying to say is that the repo is unknown from when I first downloaded the theme and I put alot of work into it with all the buuf themes I found. when I download the new one will it delete the original that I worked on ? i dont have a computer and I only use safari dl manager to grab things I needed through the posts I found, what should I do I would like to get a hold of your update... help please

Question Thanks bababooey13........
    I really love your themes bababooey13. Became a fan of yours awhile back but after this new update that is more compatible with 4.2.1 I really got into this theme. Very, very cool theme and looking forward to that new keyboard. This is probably a newbie question but I am wondering if it is possible to have the icons with the names on the bottom? Mine show the icon but no names. Can't seem to get that going. Anybody know how to get this done?

Stryker

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    I quick question! bababooey I grabbed your deluxe theme a while ago from insainlyi repo. and now there's a update for the deluxe buuf theme, so what I'm trying to say is that the repo is unknown from when I first downloaded the theme and I put alot of work into it with all the buuf themes I found. when I download the new one will it delete the original that I worked on ? i dont have a computer and I only use safari dl manager to grab things I needed through the posts I found, what should I do I would like to get a hold of your update... help please
    Hi mrpresto,

If using ifile you can navigate to your themes folder and copy each of the theme folders you wish to retain. Then paste them back into another folder to back them up. Alternatively you can paste them back into the same folder and it will automatically append "(1)" to the file name. That way when the original theme folder is overwritten during update then you still have a copy of the old one. If you paste them back into the theme folder they will also shown available for selection in Winterboard.

You can also try the cydia app "Backboard" which is meant to save you theme so you can return to it at a later stage. Not sure if this will work if you upgrade the theme though.

I tend to try and leave the themes as they are downloaded from cydia and then create a mod theme placed above it in Winterboard and make the mods in that. That way they are retained when updating.

Thanks

[QUOTE=sjbtax;5881723]Hi mrpresto,

If using ifile you can navigate to your themes folder and copy each of the theme folders you wish to retain. Then paste them back into another folder to back them up. Alternatively you can paste them back into the same folder and it will automatically append "(1)" to the file name. That way when the original theme folder is overwritten during update then you still have a copy of the old one. If you paste them back into the theme folder they will also shown available for selection in Winterboard.

You can also try the cydia app "Backboard" which is meant to save you theme so you can return to it at a later stage. Not sure if this will work if you upgrade the theme though.

I tend to try and leave the themes as they are downloaded from cydia and then create a mod theme placed above it in Winterboard and make the mods in that. That way they are retained when updating.[/QUO

I totally understand now. I'm going to follow your directions and from now on just make a mod theme of the one I wanna mess around with. so as long as I copy/paste the theme folders somewhere else I should be fine.

i appreciate all the help that I have received.

thank you!!!

or you can rename the the first deluxe theme then u can download the new one without an problems

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    or you can rename the the first deluxe theme then u can download the new one without an problems
    thanks guys it worked out for me I was Abel to back up the file no prob,

Thanks

here's a lil something I have been working on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (03-16-2011), whitebelt (03-16-2011)

Thanks

Nice work mrpresto

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Fourget495 (04-09-2011)

Smile Buuf Deluxe Keypad
    I hope someone can help me. I am very new at this. How do I change the keyboard from the stock one to the Buuf one that I saw a couple pages back?

I have Buuf4 Deluxe installed and I have a Verizon Iphone4.

Thanks for all help.

To the developers. I LOVE YOUR THEME!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveomatic View Post
    I hope someone can help me. I am very new at this. How do I change the keyboard from the stock one to the Buuf one that I saw a couple pages back?

I have Buuf4 Deluxe installed and I have a Verizon Iphone4.

Thanks for all help.

To the developers. I LOVE YOUR THEME!
    you have to download the iaccess Japans ver. from Cydia then open up the app then it will close now reboot your phone then open it up again an hit english then go activate the keyboard in winterboard

nice kind of makes me wants to get a Facebook acc. all most

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    nice kind of makes me wants to get a Facebook acc. all most
    it's still not done yet

Which iaccess is Japans version? I can't locate it.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steveomatic View Post
    Which iaccess is Japans version? I can't locate it.

Thanks
    I think he meant to say the China version

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast