+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf4 fans

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Excellent talent there Eric! Goodluck w/ those (they look very cool)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thank you Doreen! I'm making them right now for my twitter followers for free.... The list is growing faster than I can make them! Lol.... It just feels good cause it seems to make so many people happy... :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

You've got a big talent! Lets hope you are getting free clay or you may end up in the poor house! hehe

(Goodluck and they look great!)

Thanks

BUUF4 "BabaBuufey" just made it into the featured theme section of cydia! PEEEEYAAAAAAH!

Thanks

I'm glad ppl r starting to post more sorry I been gone but with school family an work they been keeping me on my toes an bababooey great work as all ways I'm have to check those out an Doreen an bababooey thanks for the help on here while I been gone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys I have a few questions...first how did you guys get the fence dock, second how about the the cool weather affects and last how to change the dial pad from skulls to the other dial pad theme....thanks guys!!!

Thanks

@bababooey13...It's so unfortunate that things didn't work out with you on the other forum (it did make for a very interesting read a couple of months ago I'm sorry to admit)....

...I have greatly enjoyed mattahan's work since before buuf - and buuf has been on nearly every one of my devices and os's since 2006...

Your contributions to the community have been incredible and I really thank you. Some people seem not to understand the creative commons license...it seems that some people on another popular buuf thread do not understand the philosophy of a community project (or just decided at some point to switch gears)....

I propose we start a new thread (perhaps on MacThemes?) that focuses on a community, FREE, complete buuf theme....

I don't know if I am correct - but it seems to me that a very similar fate happened to Gadezu as it did you on the other thread - it seems that contrary to what they say, some people feel some sort of ownership or perhaps a profit, or notoriety potential in buuf - and of course that's silly...

Gadezu's theme has some great stuff in it and as far as I can tell - he did not use stereo89's nor Doreen's work. I imagine that he took a lot of time remaking things that stereo had already made -(sound familiar Eric?) and WHY!? Because that is what stereo and Doreen insisted on.

I too have recently started painstakingly recreating buuf images that stereo has already made (he is very talented of course) - because that is what they told me to do. I had to reconvert all of mattahan's images, I needed to create new photoshop masks etc. and I've begun creating and posting totally free buuf hd images.

I think that we should prevent others from having to do this again. (with buuf, we should all be building on each others work - not going backwards and on our own, with each new release)

I believe a new thread should be created, this time with a promise that all derivatives of buuf, and all shared buuf artwork and ui elements are for everyone to share and to actually be incorporated into the theme (or any other theme, forever)

Do you or anyone agree?? I'll step off the soapbox if not.

-Gregg/infinity/whitebelt
    Last edited by whitebelt; 01-25-2011 at 11:15 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

gadezu (01-26-2011)

Thanks

as of now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf4 fans-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    as of now
    what weather widget is that it looks sweet,

Thanks

it's a mix of Doreen's ani weather an UniAWv2.3

Thanks

I gotta say it's pretty rad, it's funny because I have the same thing going on, but I'm liking yours a lot more...

here's mine,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf4 fans-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Wud up big M and whitebelt, and everyone else! Just wanted to drop by and share this pissed off BUUF style ladybug I made for my homeboy on twitter... :-P

Thanks

And here's Mos Duck.... The BUUF icon brought to life!

Green Apple
    Thanks

LOVE this theme - just got it a few days ago...newbie here (new to iPhone and only jailbroke it a few days ago too) so still learning but I love seeing what you and Doreen and everyone else is doing with this gorgeous theme! will donate in a sec

quick question - hopefully simple answer - the custom theme wallpapers did not show up in my stock wallpapers - all the icons are there and look great but I really want those wallpapers! any idea how I can get em?
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am looking for an SD version of buuf4. Buuf2 is not so beautiful like this. Could someone help?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I found the wallpaper using iFile - starting to get thehang of this! And was able to theme some icons...
    Only thing I can't seem to get is the fence dock - I founf the png image and tried to theme my dock - but the image is small and not wide enough to encompass the entire dock area - any ideas?
    Thanks again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild1979 View Post
    I found the wallpaper using iFile - starting to get thehang of this! And was able to theme some icons...
    Only thing I can't seem to get is the fence dock - I founf the png image and tried to theme my dock - but the image is small and not wide enough to encompass the entire dock area - any ideas?
    Thanks again!
    I have the same problem, can't seem to work it out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

curious, whos theme did yall start with? i downloaded the one on page 1 and it is VERY incomplete.

im now downloading the deluxe version off cydia hoping for a better starting place.

Thanks

If any of you are using my deluxe version of BUUF4 deluxe "BabaBuufey" found in cydia by adding repo.insanelyi.com to your sources, I have great news! A HUGE update is on it's way, with 4.2.1 compatibility and a LOT more! I o not have a LOT of time so June "aka Junesiphone" is giving me a hand, one of the best iPhone theme developers there is... So stay tuned...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    If any of you are using my deluxe version of BUUF4 deluxe "BabaBuufey" found in cydia by adding repo.insanelyi.com to your sources, I have great news! A HUGE update is on it's way, with 4.2.1 compatibility and a LOT more! I o not have a LOT of time so June "aka Junesiphone" is giving me a hand, one of the best iPhone theme developers there is... So stay tuned...
    sweet - can't wait!! thanks man!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast