+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen problem

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
After days of fiddling and tweeking I was happy to have my "Space" theme ready working, maybe a few little details missing. Anyway it was time to test it on
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Default Interactive Lockscreen problem
    After days of fiddling and tweeking I was happy to have my "Space" theme ready working, maybe a few little details missing. Anyway it was time to test it on the iPhone, it worked fine in Safari on the PC.
    So I copied the folder into the Winterboard folder on my iPhone and .... nothing, well, at least not what I expected, so just out of interest I copied the same folder into /private/var/mobile/Documents, then opened that folder with iFile, tapped on LockBackground.html and then selected Web Viewer. Hey presto, it worked like a dream.
    So there we are, a LockBackground.html page that works in iFile's web viewer, but not as a Lockscreen.
    I also uploaded it to the internet and opend the same folder with Safari, works perfect.
    I am stuck as I can not find the cause of this.
    Anyone any ideas?

EDIT:
    Use iPhone Safari and try for yourself: Space

EDIT2:
    Should have mentioned that this is an interactive theme, just put your finger on the galaxy and move your finger around.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 09-11-2010 at 03:04 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Last I checked it needs to end in .png not .HTML I haven't made a theme in two weeks as my new iPhone 4 is unjailbreakable but I'm 99% sure if you change the file extension to .png you will be fine.

~Tim

If I have helped you then thank me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

LockBackground.html is absolutely fine and works well with css and javascript. Worked on a few other themes I made, but only on this one it just will not do as it should do.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 09-07-2010 at 09:48 AM.