Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Font Replacement

Default Font Replacement
    Hey guys, i got a question, i know that with WinterBoard u can change your system font no another font, how ever i tried to do that with a new font i added to the Fonts folder, a font with a new name, i mean none of the original names, and it did not work, so i was wondering if that is possible or if WinterBoard just supports the "original" font names.

original... u can also use font packs but those have to be uninstalled to turn off

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    original... u can also use font packs but those have to be uninstalled to turn off
    Fonts Packs don't really help on what i need, i was just trying to have different fonts for each theme, but thx for the help mate.

the themes can have different fonts

look at ininja for an example

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    the themes can have different fonts

look at ininja for an example
    Not that... i mean that what i want is, when i active a certain theme on WB it will use a certain font, if i active another theme, it will active another set of fonts, w/o having to change them manually or using any other app.

yes exactly... look at ininja for an example of how to change fonts through winterboard

on ininja u gotta SSH and place the fonts manually, as i sad, i do not want to do that.
    Last edited by Cloaky; 04-20-2009 at 03:21 PM.