Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Badge alignment SMS/MAIL on Dock

Default Badge alignment SMS/MAIL on Dock
    I'm using the Aqwoah DockFlow 5 icon dock with Winterboard.

Unfortunately when a SMS is received, the badge which shows how many unread SMS's I have is hidden by another icon.

Is there anyway to change the position of the badges?

I've tried the following Info.plist:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>text-align: left</string>

</dict></plist>

But it doesn't have any affect on the position of the badges.

I've tried putting the plist in the theme folder under Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

Any help would be appreciated.

I'll throw my hat in on this... Im actually working on the same thing. I'm looking into the .string route, (i think at least to move it up or down that might be the best way) But just to clean the question up a little, the main issue here is weather the css properties will allow movement ANYWHERE on the SB, or wheather it will only allow the text to be positioned anywhere within a predetermined sbbadge allocated space. Cause i have a feeling that even if the badge were moved by modding the css properties in the info.plist file of the theme, it would just move it outsided the viewable predetermined allocated space and would then just become invisible. idk, just my 2 cents. would really like some more experienced help on this one.