Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Use The Home Button To Scroll Pages...

Default Use The Home Button To Scroll Pages...
    Hello everyone,

First time post here...., so I apologize if its not in the right forum.

However, I was wondering if anyone or if there was an app/widget/etc, that will allow you to use the HOME button to scroll 1 click at a time to go thru all of your pages of Apps. You know, like your swiping thru the pages.

I was thinking 1 click will flip only one page at a time, and 2 clicks to return to the HOME screen? Yes, I know this will eliminate the double click for the ipod.

Please let me know, and thanks!!!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Some where in the milkyway

surely swiping or if u cba, tapping near the dots, is good enough. i mean, its a TOUCH SCREEN for a reason.

plus if you single tapping a button for each page and double tapping for home page... if you tap to fast you going to be jumping back at anoying moments. you know, just on page 6 tapping again for 7 but you only just tapped so zip back to 1 you go. would get so anoying that eventually you'd want to uninstall it to be back at the original method.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

I don't think so. Clicking a button isn't much easier, if any than swiping your finger so I really don't see the need for such an app.