+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WINTERBOARD does not work on my 2.2.1 FW...

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
hi, can anyone help me with Winterboard?.. actually i dont have wifi and installed apps thru USB cable all work fine except winterboard which shows the icon on SB but
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default WINTERBOARD does not work on my 2.2.1 FW...
    hi, can anyone help me with Winterboard?.. actually i dont have wifi and installed apps thru USB cable all work fine except winterboard which shows the icon on SB but does not do anything when i select any theme, bars, etc. can u please help?.. i have also tried 2 uninstall it but it gives some error and does not uninstall ...
    [B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Device: [COLOR="Red"]iPhone
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

Thanks

What's the error? It could be a permissions issue.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    What's the error? It could be a permissions issue.
    well when i hit the REMOVE button the error it shows is "NetDB: Open nodename nor servername provided, or not known" ....
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

Thanks

did you try rebooting?
    p.s.i don't know if this is true since i have a 1g but i think you need to a somekindof patch for winterboard to work

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikada View Post
    did you try rebooting?
    p.s.i don't know if this is true since i have a 1g but i think you need to a somekindof patch for winterboard to work
    ye iv done rebooting aswell but to no avail. what kinda patch would i be needing?.. any ideas ?...