Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Name of Status Bar bluetooth icons

Default Name of Status Bar bluetooth icons
    What are the name of the 2 bluetooth icons in status bar when using WB? cuz I'm using StatusNotifier Stock (small).theme from Cydia and it doesn't have them so I want to add them.

Default_Bluetooth.png
    Default_BluetoothActive.png

they are going on SpringBoard.app folder..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

drifterxxl (02-23-2009)

thx I'm using WinterBoard and put it in Theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and it didn't work, did I do it right?

EDIT: ok scratch that it only show when I open an app, it won't show on springboard
    Last edited by laz305; 02-13-2009 at 05:54 PM.

for the home screen icons, you need to make 2 more images:

FSO_Bluetooth.png and FSO_BluetoothActive.png

These go in the same folder as the Defaults. As a general rule of thumb, any status bar icon you want to change has to have Default_ in front of it to be displayed while using an app (Settings, Mail,SMS, etc.), and FSO_ in front of it to be displayed on your home screen.

can someone plz tell me what am I doing wrong cuz I get doble images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bt.jpeg  

you should have 4 images in the com.apple.springboard folder: Default_Bluetooth, Default_BluetoothActive, FSO_Bluetooth, and FSO_BluetoothActive, all ending in .png... The ones starting with FSO_ are the Springboard icons for Inactive and Active, while the ones starting with Default_ are icons you see while in an app... Make sure your theme has these... These should be the only images in your theme folder if you are only trying to change the Bluetooth icon in the status bar... The second icon might be showing up if you have Notifier or StatusNotifier running and have it set to show Bluetooth... Help you at all?

go here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...verything.html
    it will show u the names of every stock image on the phone and were they go