+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Irritating faults with my theme - need help!!!

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
I've recently completed my own theme using elements of various themes all mashed together!! But there have been one or two nasty side effects which I need help to get
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Irritating faults with my theme - need help!!!
    I've recently completed my own theme using elements of various themes all mashed together!! But there have been one or two nasty side effects which I need help to get rid of.

Part of the theme involves the KillSignCarbon keyboard which has a lot more files in it than just the KB and has changed all the navigation buttons and bars to black which I like very much!! But when I go into the Camera Roll the top navigation bar is all messed up (see pic). The same also happens in one other app (not sure right now which one). Cannot work out how to edit this out so any help much appreciated. Also the text colour in the pop-up is black then white when pressed - how the hell do I change that?

The other pic (should be obvious which is which) shows the other problem I would like to solve. I have the Firefox theme which is also tastefully all black. Above the address bar is a decription bar that obviously has default black text and I would like to make this white - your expert help on these matters is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irritating faults with my theme - need help!!!-getattachment-1.aspx.jpeg   Irritating faults with my theme - need help!!!-getattachment.aspx.jpeg