Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App icons moving after making changes in Winterboard?

Unhappy App icons moving after making changes in Winterboard?
    Hi Guys,

Im new to the forum and have recently installed Cydia, Winterboard and a few other little tweaks.

Everything is awesome except for one little issue...

My problem seems to happen when i make changes with winterboard and or categories, my app icons reset and all go to the first two pages.

I change my apps back to were i want them and as soon as I do something with winterboard or categories they change back!

Is this normal?

If not I would appreciate any help possible

Thanks,

Waza

you didn't mention it, but have you installed the app called "kate"? i had this kinda trouble before, and it was because i had kate installed. it was a pain in the *** to get rid of it too. i had to go in and disable all of kate's features (except the ones that i absolutely need, like text on icons and so forth) and then uninstall it. also, it'll mess with your phone app and cause it to crash unless you register it or request a trial license.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sagarp For This Useful Post:

waza (01-19-2009)

hey, thanks alot for the reply. I did not install kate. i was considering it although I have heard bad things about it crashing alot... im going to restore the iphone tonight and reinstall everything carefully, hopefully this will fix the issue

thanks again!

Waza