+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help PLZ

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Good evening everyone; I have a 2G - 8GB iphone that is updated 2.2 firmware and it has been unlocked. I have tried looking at Youtube about customizing my iphone.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need Help PLZ
    Good evening everyone;

I have a 2G - 8GB iphone that is updated 2.2 firmware and it has been unlocked. I have tried looking at Youtube about customizing my iphone. I have searched good and i found only this forum can help me. Therefore i am asking everyone s support.

1. I would like to know, what is the difference between winterboard and summerboard?

2.Is it possible for me to install SummerBoard on to my iphone ? IF it is how can i do that? can anyone show me step by step.

3. Can i use summerboard theme on winterboard?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Summerboard was used back in the day with 1.0.1 to 1.1.4.
    Since it was never updated, Jay Freeman (saurik) decided to make Winterboard. Its basically the same thing with a lil bit more features.

I don't think summerboard is compatible with the new 2.0 or higher version.

Yes all summerboard themes will work with winterboard and hence you can make a winterboard theme as the same way as you would a summerboard theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes I believe it was RIP Dev who created Summerboard and where only planning on updating it if people would pay for it, hence the reason why Jay created Winterboard which is free