Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing the text color for just one program?????

Default Changing the text color for just one program?????
    I would like to figure out how to change the text color for just one icon I know there has to be some way to do this in the info.plist but im not sure how can anyone help me out???

See picture below I want to make the text on the Clock program transparent but I would like to keep text on all the other programs how it is.

I can only change all the text different colors. here is the file, you can look at it and try to mod it if you know more html and java than me. I'm sure it can be done but I am too tired to think right now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

hello friends I need a help from the experts you need to relog to get the color lockscrem shown in the picture, and also put a color to the text of which can be slaider be ...????

Thanks

^^^
    Hey , No threadjacking.. Get your own thread!

sorry do not know how to understand this.?

know if you could tell me how to do to change the color of slaider and time through the lockscrem

please someone who knows how to do that ..???
    Last edited by maribel barreto acosta 23; 08-12-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Who will help me with this please

http://i32.tinypic.com/xkzjti.jpg

How to RELOG A COLOR AND THE TEXT SLAIDER ..???

Last edited by maribel barreto acosta 23; 08-14-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost