Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard themes - Requests welcomed.

Smile Winterboard themes - Requests welcomed.
    Hey Guys,

Themes created so far:
    Superheroes, Starwars, Spiderman, American Dad

NFL Teams:
    49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, Raiders, San Diego Chargers.

NBA:
    Lebron James.
    Last edited by ryanelfa; 12-22-2008 at 02:31 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanelfa For This Useful Post:

hunglo601 (10-27-2008), JulesV6 (02-26-2009)

How about a theme from the Movie "Team America"

I want something with like computer stuff like apple or vista or ubunto. i know there is a vista on cydia so i wouldn't want that. but can you make something combining all of it? i see combinations and they make the dock bar icons huge and like it looks ugly...

iPhone? More like MyPhone captainjapanicq's Avatar
    Thanks

How about Toronto Maple Leafs....

how about street fighter i have been looking for it forever but cant find a good one so ill be really appreciated if you made 1
    Last edited by knucklesroxs; 10-25-2008 at 02:04 PM.

K well I wont promise to create all the themes that have been requested, will do the Maple leafs and look at team america. Any images you want to suggest then please link a URL or something.

I just created a StreetFighter theme, hope you like.
    Here is a image of what it will look like.

just created a maple leafs theme. Let me know what you think.
    Have posted for Cydia so hopefully there soon.

Last edited by ryanelfa; 10-27-2008 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ryanelfa View Post
    K well I wont promise to create all the themes that have been requested, will do the Maple leafs and look at team america. Any images you want to suggest then please link a URL or something.

I just created a StreetFighter theme, hope you like.
    Here is a image of what it will look like.

just created a maple leafs theme. Let me know what you think.
    Have posted for Cydia so hopefully there soon.

please don't forget me about me computer theme also how do you make themes? I know how to make them but where do you get your icons and stuff from?

iPhone? More like MyPhone captainjapanicq's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the Maple Leafs its looks nice...

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    please don't forget me about me computer theme also how do you make themes? I know how to make them but where do you get your icons and stuff from?
    If you can give me some ideas of images you want i will do your theme, bit confused on what you meant by a computer theme.

For creating them I basically just use photoshop, setup my own templates in photoshop and drop the images in each time. As long as you get the naming convention correct it is easy.

SFTP into the iphone and have a look at one of the themes, make a copy on your machine and you can do a theme easily.

Is there any way that you could make a theme off of an Audi S4? If you could, that would be AMAZING, I am trying to figure out how to make my own themes, but can't find anything real helpful. So, just a request, but if you can, would be amazing. Thanks!

Ed hardy theme. Maybe not all the icons but if you could just make the ed hardy signature into a slider i would like that very much!

ok I changed my mine about the computer theme since I kinda made one that I liked myself... all I need is the sidebar to work but it wouldn't... I usually use [VMP]windows sidebar on winterboard, but I notice it doesn't work for all themes I use... do u know a way to make the sidebar??? if you can that would be great... I think all I need is like the sidebar and name it like "Sidebar" and it should work... im not sure, but that is what I know from how I deal with the Themes in the past... can you make it so that I drag the clock around so I can choose where to put the sidebar at... thanks.

Default ed hardy!!!
    hey there, it would be sweet if you could create a vibrant ed hardy theme...i know its been done for summerboard but its out of date if somehow that could be copied and edited that would be awesome!!

is it possible to make an icon for camera using the Nikon D3X or D300? i've seen some themes using canon DSLR.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bigorangekitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Gamecocks
    i would LOVE for someone to upload a South Carolina Gamecock theme in Cydia!

i've attatched some photos...let me know if i can do anything else!

it's VERY appreciated...THANK YOU!

pictures can be found here in this post:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/2769691-post133.html
    there's also a picture of a gorgeous gamecock girl here, just add http:// ...thank you
    i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/nolesfan076/gamecocks.jpg

once again: thank you!
    Last edited by bigorangekitty; 11-28-2008 at 12:00 PM.

A TOOL theme would rock... they use the most incredible visuals of any band... I already made me a Lateralus ringtone...

CARS:
    Volkswagen GTI / .:R32
    Subaru STI WRX
    Porsche

Evo IX theme?

can someone post a Detroit Red Wings theme to cydia??/

thanks in advance

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast