Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winter board help

Default winter board help
    i am trying to use the jordan show theme and every time i apply it ...it replace most of the icons but still has some stock ones...how do i get them all to change in winter board ....thanks

whoever made the theme probably didnt include icons for the ones that didn't change. You can either try making them yourself or contact the person that made the theme and see if he will make them for you. Then add them
    Black iPhone 4 32gb. MacBook Pro (but still have a Gateway Desktop running Windows 7 Professional)

thanks...i went into the folder and they had them set as extra so i renamed them and they worked...just cant figure what to rename the myspace app to get it working... thanks.,.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Turn labels on in WinterBoard, and rename the icon exactly how its displayed on the screen.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

does any one here know, as i am old, and have no idea how to get the 3g neon icons ssh into winter board, sorry to be so dum, cant find a tutor,

i have down-loaded them into var mobile but wher should the be, cant seem to find winter board in the ssh mode????