Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard theme

Default Leopard theme
    I know everyone here is probably sick of threads like these, but I am going to go nuts if I dont find this theme. About two weeks ago, I downloaded a leopard theme from cydia. It had the "space/aurora" mac style wallpaper, really nice leopard icons, different color SMS bubbles, and the weather app had the same "space/aurora" background to it. I upgraded to 2.1 a few days ago and now its no where to be found on cydia. Does anyone have any idea what theme im talking about, or where I might find it? If it helps, it wasnt Stereo's leopard, nuerox leopard, or leopard aurora. Thanks guys!

why would you want anything other than Stereo's Leopard it's the best theme out there lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laz305 For This Useful Post:

osmanvielma (04-13-2013)

Because I dont care for the large icons and multiple docks.

I have a theme now that is close enough to the one I posted about that I can be happy with it. But I still dont have the weather app background, any idea how to change it?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    why would you want anything other than Stereo's Leopard it's the best theme out there lol
    no it's not lol just because you like it I guess we should too ?

Quote Originally Posted by masonjar chemist View Post
    Because I dont care for the large icons and multiple docks.

I have a theme now that is close enough to the one I posted about that I can be happy with it. But I still dont have the weather app background, any idea how to change it?

Care to share the name of it?
    wwjd

Here's a leopard theme If you can't find the one you want maybe this will do. http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ard-theme.html

No need to thank me.

how do you get stereos leopard theme? what source do you need?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    thank you!

Stereo Leopard is so great, no need to try anything else