Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: slide to unlock text within winterboard 2.1

Default slide to unlock text within winterboard 2.1
    hey guys, ripping my hair out on this one,
    simply want to change the slide to unlock text on lock screen to anything...

I have created the SpringBoard.strings where It used to be changed but can't figure out what folder to put it in under bundles....if thats what im supposed to do?

I have changed images etc and they are fine.

how do I change this text within the theme?

cheers
    V
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Install Customize from Cydia....it will let you change the text strings...prolly the only thing that Customize can do for now.

kewl, but im trying to get it to work as part of a theme, ie so those who d/l don't need to do the same.. any other tips?

cheers
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Your right. You need to put the SpringBoard.strings file into the following directory:

"Your Theme"/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj

thats done it!!!

champion thanks for that

Is it possible to change the font, and number of characters allowed in this file?
    I notice that if I go above 39 bytes, it reverts to default... I also cannot use "spl" characters.