+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather Widget Help...

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Doreen, I love your theme, is there anyway you could post or tell me where to get the icons only without the beach background? I just want the sun, moon,
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Doreen,
    I love your theme, is there anyway you could post or tell me where to get the icons only without the beach background?
    I just want the sun, moon, clouds,rain,,,,

Thanks
    Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,161 Posts

Here you go tommy just ignore the .wpa files I didn't have time to clean it out...

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

btw for the few of you interested I've updated the Beach Theme w/ the (7) animated icons so you will only spot them when you have Sunny, Partly Cloudy Day, Cloudy Day, Clear Night, Partly Cloudy Night, Cloudy Night, Foggy Night if you don't see those weather instances you won't spot the animations since I've not completed the other occurrences yet okay. I will try to jump back on it when time permits but I've stalled a bit on this (sorry) anyways the animated Beach file is located at: http://www.teknidermy.com (when and if I get around to completely animating all the icons I'll see about Cydia okay)
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-15-2008 at 08:10 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

tommyd75 (10-15-2008), Zehlek (10-17-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Here you go tommy just ignore the .wpa files I didn't have time to clean it out...

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Thanks,
    I'm going to use them for a theme without a background, that way I can it the image on top of a wallpaper of my choice.

Green Apple
    Thanks

My weather shows No Response going through my edge, when I had it on wifi it updated fine. Is there anyway I can refresh so it can try to re-update and load the weather?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the theme. Is there anyway to put in the sixday forcast

Thanks
    Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,161 Posts

quaker sometimes this widget seems to need a quick reset to get it going again.

Zehlek nope sorry I'm most likely not really going to focus on anything else cept trying to fully animate my beach theme. (sorry)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

For some reason it isn't changing to night from day. Anything I am doing wrong? For Bliss and Beach

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need a bit of help with this, and I figured that I would just post it here instead of making a new thread....

I set the basic weather widget on my homescreen to update every 30 minutes. But for some reason, it doesn't seem update very frequently...like once every few hours maybe. Does the programming treat 30 minutes in real time, or 30 minutes that the iphone is in use (i.e. with the screen unlocked)? I don't use the phone all that much while I am working, but I would like the weather to be updated when I unlock the device and go to the homescreen......any ideas?

Thanks!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123