+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: battery for charging dont update. any ideas?

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Hi i jailbroke my 2.1 phone and installed a few theme packs threw cydia, non of them seem to let the battery update while charging they seem to just stay
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default battery for charging dont update. any ideas?
    Hi i jailbroke my 2.1 phone and installed a few theme packs threw cydia, non of them seem to let the battery update while charging they seem to just stay on what ever level the battery was at at the time of the install, any ideas? i have uninstalled the theme and reinstalled i have rebooted and tried different themes. i do have my battery icon at the top set to show the number value rather then a battery vio boss tools and that works fine, its just the large battery icon when your plugged in that seems to not sense the batterys true charge state in real time. much thanks in advance. PS im a jail break noob so be kind with me, this is my first jail broken iphone.

hmm i just checked and it was indeed finally at 100% perhaps its just the theme batterys dont change in small increments but rather in larger chunks? for example the little battery says 90-99% the big icon says 94% but when the little hits 100 so does the large is this normal?
    Last edited by lavoy1; 09-17-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

There are the total of 17 images for the battery. It is not an app. There's just images. Depends on the themer when he/she first built them images...did he or she build all 17 images of them?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

^^ There are custom battery packages available on Cydia. They have not worked since the 2.1 update. I know because I installed the 2001 rainbow battery on my 2.0.2 iPhone but it doesn't change on my 2.1 iPhone.