Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this Theme WINTERBOARD Ready?

Default Is this Theme WINTERBOARD Ready?
    I found this theme file that's pretty cool on the web.....thing is I don't know If i can just SSH into the phone and manually add the theme to my winterboard selections....i've read thru guides but some of them are chopped because of changes over the last few updates. Can someone just guide me in the right direction? I uploaded the theme, don't know the author but thought it looked nice
    Attached Files Attached Files

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think the slider folder is correct, but the rest would work fine if you SSH'd it in
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

what is the directory for winterboard themes once I SSH?

Library/Themes

the full path for that Themes folder is -- ? can you pls post that too....as I do not seem to "have" such a folder in Library....yet Winterboard is installed???

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JVRudnick View Post
    the full path for that Themes folder is -- ? can you pls post that too....as I do not seem to "have" such a folder in Library....yet Winterboard is installed???

Jim
    Ok, let me start by saying I NEVER modded before I got my phone, so I feel like I picked this thing pretty good. I have modded two other phones so here is my experience/what I did to get themes working and loaded with winterboard:

1) First go to the following directory:

root/Library/Themes....

2) Then I created a folder named Punisher (you name the theme whatever you want)
    3) then I used this guide to create a Winterboard theme

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...-tutorial.html
    (credit must go to opusandbill, one of the best tutorials I have seen in a long time)
    4) I followed the instructions STEP BY STEP. If I did not understand what he meant or what to do next, I just reread the instructions and then it was clear.
    5) If done correctly, once winterboard is opened the theme you just created will be on the list and if you double tap the theme name (uncheck then check the theme) and hit the home button, a soft reboot will happen. I also figured that you can apply video wallpaper with winterboard. I was on a 1.1.4 JB phone for the longest time, and I just upgraded to 2.1 JB about 2 days ago, so if I figured it out anyone should be able to. Here is what my phone looks like (in the thread listed below, my pics are the fourth from the top of the page, I just remade all my themes I created from scratch).

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...thread-33.html

Hope this helps and feel free to hit the thanks button.
    Last edited by ninthchamber99; 09-20-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: added text