Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah keyboard For 2.0 Help

Default Aqwoah keyboard For 2.0 Help
    Please help i cannot find Aqwoah keyboard For frimware 2.0, and when i put the Aqwoah keyboard from frimware 1.1.4 it does not work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aqwoah-keyboard.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by georg007 View Post
    Please help i cannot find Aqwoah keyboard For frimware 2.0, and when i put the Aqwoah keyboard from frimware 1.1.4 it does not work
    I don't think he has made one for 2.0.
    the files are completely different on 2.0 than they were on earlier firmwares.

you need to contact the person directly and ask him if he is going to make a 2.0 version.

You can go to his webpage, make the donation and he will send you a link to add to cydia sources. Then you can install the files for his Aqwoah theme. That is a really nice theme.

Welcome to AlohaSoft the home of Aqwoah for the iPhone

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by georg007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I don't think he has made one for 2.0.
    the files are completely different on 2.0 than they were on earlier firmwares.

you need to contact the person directly and ask him if he is going to make a 2.0 version.
    he has made them and he sent out an email to the 2.0 files to his donors for the repo for cydia ...if you donated to him and didnt get it just drop him an email and he will respond...ive emailed him a few time and he is good at getting back to people...
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

can anyone add the UIImages files of the Aqwoah keyboard to be able to add it to the theme folder for Winterboard