Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-27-2008, 10:00 AM #1
2.0 UIImages Description (winterboard)
I am going to put a list together that shows what the pngs change on the phone.
This list is for 2.2.1 firmware (that is what is on my phone).
This list is also meant to be used with winterboard, that is why the pngs actually have names.
you get a copy of the stock pngs here: iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - 2.0 UIImages
I will continue to add to the list as I go.
I have changed over 115 images, so please be patient.
1. AppIconOverlay - appstore icon curved overlay
2. AppIconShadow - appstore icon shadow
3. GradientFill - bottom half of the top bar in Safari
3A. TopShine - top half of the top bar in safari
4. UIPreferencesBlueCheck - Check Mark
5. UIAlertSheetDefaultDestrouyButtonPressed - Delete account button when pressed
6. UIAlertSheetDefaultDestrouyButton - delete account button
7. UIAlertSheetDefaultCancelButton - cancel button
8. UIAlertSheetDefaultButtonPressed - cancel button pressed
9. UIAlertSheetDefaultButton - the add bookmark, add to home screen and mail link to this page buttons
10. UIButtonBarDefaultBackground - bottom bar in mail, maps, calendar etc.
11. UIAlertSheetBlackTransDestroyButtonPressed - delete photo button when pressed
12. UIAlertSheetBlackTransDestroyButton - delete photo button
13. UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueBackground - top bar in mail etc.
14. UISegmentBorderedButton - both sides of f & C when not selected
15. UIAlertSheetBlackCancelButton - Cancel button
16. UIAlertSheetBlackButtonPressed - the use as wallpaper, email photo and assign to contact buttons when pressed
17. UIAlertSheetBlackButton - the use as wallpaper, email photo and assign to contact buttons
18. UITimerPickerWheelBackground - the red and whit portions of the wheel
19. UISegmentBorderedButtonHighlightedFill - Strecthed part of both sides of f & C
20. UITimerPickerSelectionBarAboveWheel - the thin line on the top & bottom of the selection bar
21. UITimerPickerSelectionBarAboveDivider - the vertical line at both ends and the middle of the selection bar
22. UITimerPickerSelectionBar - the bar over the hours & minuets
23. UITimerPickerFrameRight-Bar - right side of frame
24. UITimerPickerFrameMiddle - the top & bottom middle sections of the frame
25. UITimerPickerFrameLeft-Bar - left side of frame
26. UITimerPickerBackground - the background behind the wheel (it only shows up as 3 vertical lines)
27. UITableNextSelected - the arrow when you touch a bar
28. UITableNextButtonPressed - the arrow inside the circle when touched
29. UITableNextButton - the arrow inside the circle
30. UITableNext - the arrow when you are not touching the bar
31. UISwitchTrackClear - background behind the word off
32. UISwitchTrackBlue - background behind the word on
33. UISwitchButtonRightShadowedDown - the off button when pressed
34. UISwitchButtonRightShadowed - the off button
35. UISwitchButtonLeftShadowedDown - the on button when pressed
36. UISwitchButtonLeftShadowed - the on button
37. UISegmentBorderedDividerHilightedLeft - middle section when F selected
38. UISegmentBorderedDividerHilightedRight - middle section when C selected
39. UISegmentBorderedButtonHighlightedRightCap - right end cap of C
40. UITableSelection - highlight of tab pressed
41. UISliderWhite - the right side of the volume fill
42. UISectionListHeaderBackgroundOpaque - section dividers in apps
44. UISliderBlue - the left side of the volume fill
46. UISegmentBorderedButtonHighlightedLeftCap - left end cap of F
48. UISearchFieldIcon - the little magnify glass in the search bar
49. UIScrubberBlueFill - the left side of the volume fill when you are on the lock screen and you double tap the home button
51. UIScrubberBlueCap - the left end cap of the volume fill when you are on the lock screen and you double tap the home button
52. UIRemoveControlRed - the delete button
53. UIRemoveControlPressedRed - the delete button when pressed
54. UIPinstripe - background in apps
55. UIPickerViewWheelBackground - the wheel background when adding a alarm
56. UIPickerViewFrameRight-Bar - the right frame when adding a alarm
57. UIPickerViewFrameLeft-Bar - the left frame when adding a alarm
62. UIPageIndicatorCurrent - current page dot
63. UIPageIndicator - non-current page dots
78. UINavigationBarDoneButtonPressed - the done button when pressed
79. UINavigationBarDoneButton - the done button
91. UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueButton - the add & cancel buttons
93. UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueBack - back button
94. UINavigationBarBlackButtonPressed - the add & cancel buttons when pressed
95. UINavigationBarBlackBackPressed - back button when pressed
96. UINavigationBarBack - Back Arrow
97. UINavigationBarAddButton - the plus sign on the add button
98. UILCDBackground - the bar behind the clock & date on the lock screen
101. UICalloutViewRightCap - the right end cap of the description bar in maps
102. UICalloutViewLeftCap - the left end cap of the description bar in maps
103. UICalloutViewBottomAnchor - the middle section of the description bar pointing down in maps
104. UICalloutViewBackground -the filler between the end caps & middle section of the description bar in maps
105. UIButtonBlackTranslucentBackground - bottom bar in photos app
110. UIButtonBarBlackOpaqueBackgroundTall - bottom bar in mobileTimer app
111. UIButtonBarBlackOpaqueBackground - the bottom bar of some apps (so far the Kaleidoscope is the only one using it)
The next pngs are located in the MobileTimer app (/Applications/MobileTimer.app)
116. timer_sound_lozenge - when timer ends button
117. timer_sound_lozenge_selected - when timer ends button pressed
Last edited by opusandbill; 07-28-2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: added more indentifications
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:
.:MirrorminD:. (09-12-2008), 1hihum (11-29-2009), 2tonewarrior (01-31-2010), 3andO (12-10-2008), agent005 (11-15-2008), Atomik (08-27-2008), B-Mo (09-26-2008), BaronvonBaine (09-26-2009), Betty_check08 (01-17-2010), Bonito77 (07-12-2012), calfergo (03-02-2009), CaptainChaos (09-07-2008), Casino Rob (04-21-2009), celta (06-23-2009), Da Haka (02-24-2011), danburnsred (04-29-2009), dapimpster786 (10-01-2008), dj_atm (02-25-2009), dr33Rocks (09-09-2008), DTA123 (09-12-2008), Dustey (02-02-2009), DutchMaster22 (04-12-2009), Fight9 (05-10-2011), fr0zatr0nics (12-27-2009), funpak7 (09-10-2008), Fwb2700 (06-22-2010), g1r_g3n1us (12-15-2009), Gkm (01-19-2013), Grip (09-05-2008), hefestoster (05-15-2009), Him Himself (03-16-2010), iPhoneMadness (09-03-2008), Jackim (01-27-2011), Jahooba (03-29-2010), johnsmith12345 (12-27-2009), jonjimz (02-13-2011), JStraitiff (02-17-2009), kainisable (10-06-2008), Kyle Matthews (08-27-2008), Late_Nights (08-20-2009), laz305 (02-04-2009), leram84 (02-23-2009), MaVerick! (12-07-2008), mr.sparky (11-09-2008), mxm5054 (12-15-2008), MyStur (11-04-2010), Nefarious (09-18-2008), noemi_5489 (01-16-2010), o_0! (07-12-2009), PAEz (08-27-2008), PotatoHead (05-22-2009), registered (10-22-2008), rimigoca (09-30-2008), Sanady361 (11-24-2010), scarpeta (02-21-2009), scarthur68 (05-27-2009), schlappette (09-03-2008), Staberinde (02-24-2009), suesskissing (09-21-2010), Talynrider (08-27-2008), thciv (11-30-2009), TheCrow13 (03-24-2009), tids2k (08-27-2008), Tien_Se (12-08-2008), Timka21105 (11-26-2009), virinel (10-22-2009), whizryan (10-03-2009), WiFone (08-27-2008), wim66 (12-22-2009), zoblue (11-17-2008)
08-27-2008, 01:44 PM #2
wow. stuck. nice job..
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
08-27-2008, 01:55 PM #3
wow, awesome. ive changed a lot of stuff but missing what the names of a few files were. this will be so helpful when its complete. great job
The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:
08-27-2008, 01:59 PM #4
Awesome work indeed; thx a lot!2007 meets 1982: iPhone + akaRemote > (lotsa stuff >) > TB-303: Controlling the Bassline with the Accelerometer
08-27-2008, 03:19 PM #5
Thats a great list and the pics are the icing on the cake.
That would have taken a while to put together and I really appreciate you sharing it.
08-27-2008, 04:34 PM #6
Amazing!! Thank you so much for doing this. I know this has taken a ton of time and effort and it is really appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Talynrider For This Useful Post:
08-27-2008, 06:29 PM #7
Hey guy, Definately great work u have here! Quick question, what font is that, that u are using and what program is it that u used to change it? I'm using Kate to change mine but I wanted to use some that I created but didnt know how to go about it. Does it require just the changing of the name to an existing one?
Sorry is this to off topic.LOLThey can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
They only lack the light to show the way.
For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:
08-27-2008, 08:19 PM #8
Last edited by opusandbill; 08-27-2008 at 08:22 PM.
08-27-2008, 09:48 PM #9
thanks for all your hard work and for sharing.
08-28-2008, 04:09 PM #10
I have a question about all the keypads in the UIImages folder, i think there are 32 of them total. There are a bunch that are transparent, My question is if i were going to mod all 32 of them, can i use keypads that are not transparent?....im thinking it shouldnt be a big deal...they would just not be transparent right?....Thank youIf I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
08-29-2008, 04:09 AM #11
The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:
09-01-2008, 05:34 PM #12
I have been trying to track down the 'shadow' screen that is used whenever you press an app icon on the springboard. This is not to be confused with the appstore shadow/overlay images in uiimages, those are different. I'm referring to the darkening effect that is applied to an app icon when you press it. I am beginning to suspect that this mask/screen is not actually a png lying around anywhere, but I hope I'm wrong.
09-03-2008, 12:21 PM #13
great job dude! i was wondering how did u change the background of these apps into vertical stripes(labeled 1)? refer to image below
The Following User Says Thank You to btnh28 For This Useful Post:
09-03-2008, 02:00 PM #14
The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:
09-03-2008, 11:13 PM #15
09-04-2008, 12:50 AM #16
09-04-2008, 06:45 AM #17
these are the names
"bottombarkgndlock.png" and "bottombarknobgray.png"
you can add the folder "com.apple.Telephony" to your bundle folder in your theme and place your modded files with the same name in it.
09-04-2008, 07:28 AM #18
Great guide, a lot of work gone into it, filled in a few blanks for me.
09-04-2008, 01:39 PM #19
09-04-2008, 09:52 PM #20
or the background for SMS still hasn't been found?