Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 UIImages Description (winterboard)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hrmm...

opus, you are now my hero

Hello,

I m looking for theses images ... (Sorry i m french...)
    somebody can help me, i m have try xx.default, etc ...

In french :

Je n arrive pas a trouver le nom de ces images pour les modifier, quelqu un pourrait m aider SVP ???

La premiére voicemail, j ai déja essayer voicemail.default, via winterboard... ( zone recherchée, encadrée en rouge)

************************************************** *********************************************

La second dans horloge , minuteurs, idem deja essayé, les .default..etc..

************************************************** *********************************************

La troisiéme dans installer, en fait via winterboard, je n arrive pas a personaliser installer, ni dans les bundles, ni dans les folders, ou alors le bundle est mal nommée ? peut "com.dev.installer" ??

Si vous avez une idée ??

Merci a tous par avance.

Anyone know where the images for the little battery are?
    (the one in the upper right)

both for charging, and normal?

Default in call glow
    Anyone know where I can find the highlight image during a call?? Like when you turn speaker phone or mute on and off... not the regular in call glow but the button highlight???

im confused. i cant find any folder called UIImages. im using winscp. where is it located?

is it possible to change the font color of the top menu text like were it says settings,etc... from white to like blue?
    Last edited by psplfree91; 03-02-2009 at 07:53 AM.

Default umm
    There isn't a folder on the iphone called UIImages only .artwork files and images that cant be viewed unless broken down with some program...but winterboard takes a .theme file which can contain a folder called UIImages that will apply all of the contents to the iphone

Try downloading a full theme from cydia for use in winterboard and then ssh into your stash/Themes folder and copy the theme to your desktop then open and view contents of the theme then make your own from that or whatever

and PSPLfree I don't believe you can change just that font color, I think if you want font color changes its gonna happen for all sytem fonts or none

Static FX I suggest you do the same and download a customized theme from cydia then ssh and copy your theme then look in Bundles/com.apple.springboard for all battery images

Anyone have any trouble I'd be glad to help

The images I was searching for to find in-call glow when highlighting speakerphone or whatever, were in tht Folders/MobilePhone.app folder of a theme in winterboard .... They were called sixsqbutton_1.png images for default and 1-6 and sixsqbuttonsel_1.png for highlight images 1-6

6 default images 6 highlight images
    Last edited by jaxdvd; 03-02-2009 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there any way to set an mp4 video as ur lockscreen. ik u can make it so its behind ur icons on ur spring board
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

I don't think its possible... Noone has created an app like that to my knowledge.... vWallpaper will change wallpaper to video but not lockscreen... Intelliscreen is about the only thing I would want on the lockscreen anyways... Anything else will just my locking and unlocking that much slower...mine already hangs after a respring at the lockscreen..

i believe there was an app on 1.1.x to set a video as your lockscreen.
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

Cool I never used it rly
    but i was on the iphone in 1.1.2 times so i remember some of the rly nice apps that have yet to be converted.... I'm havin a problem with this stack app on my 2.2 it keeps crashin my iphone otherwise its cool as hell I'd like to keep it

Default Good Job
    Everything in this is great I just had one quick question how did you change. Look at the image I attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -f_donebuttonm_50716ce.png  

ya its been on 2.x.x ever since it came out its called vWallpaper

ProgressBarInner_Bar.png
    ProgressBarInner_Defaullt.png
    ProgressBarOuter_Bar.png
    ProgressBarOuter_Default.png
    Last edited by zantiiago0; 04-20-2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jaxdvd View Post
    There isn't a folder on the iphone called UIImages only .artwork files and images that cant be viewed unless broken down with some program...but winterboard takes a .theme file which can contain a folder called UIImages that will apply all of the contents to the iphone

Try downloading a full theme from cydia for use in winterboard and then ssh into your stash/Themes folder and copy the theme to your desktop then open and view contents of the theme then make your own from that or whatever

and PSPLfree I don't believe you can change just that font color, I think if you want font color changes its gonna happen for all sytem fonts or none

Static FX I suggest you do the same and download a customized theme from cydia then ssh and copy your theme then look in Bundles/com.apple.springboard for all battery images

Anyone have any trouble I'd be glad to help

The images I was searching for to find in-call glow when highlighting speakerphone or whatever, were in tht Folders/MobilePhone.app folder of a theme in winterboard .... They were called sixsqbutton_1.png images for default and 1-6 and sixsqbuttonsel_1.png for highlight images 1-6

6 default images 6 highlight images
    I'm having trouble trying to change the shadow on the keyboard on a 2g iphone running 3.0. I downloaded what i used previously from cydia, but it isn't showing up when checked, and when trying to do what you suggested, adding the files to a theme, it didn;t work either.
    Any suggestions for how to accomplish this? or maybe why it isn't working on 3.0?

Message me if you can help!

@opusandbill

thanks for your work! I use it to make me a cool theme.
    unfortunately some imagelinks are broken. Can you please reconnect them?
    And will you add 3.0 specific stuff to your guide?

Does any1 know the name of the black dot that goes in the password indicator i'll put a pic up if i can find 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo FBB View Post
    Does any1 know the name of the black dot that goes in the password indicator i'll put a pic up if i can find 1
    It's part of the Font. It's not a graphic.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prof_hastig For This Useful Post:

Pablo FBB (08-05-2009)

Can any1 help me change this
    Last edited by Pablo FBB; 08-18-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast