+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 UIImages Description (winterboard)

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Mopplecrump--the file on teh first page is just the standard UIImages. its like 750 .pngs the numbers just help you find them. ill sendspace the file for you..... here .
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Mopplecrump--the file on teh first page is just the standard UIImages. its like 750 .pngs

the numbers just help you find them. ill sendspace the file for you.....here.

Im just got my xbox back so im playing halo so ill try to get those images you want joliange but its gonna take some time. in the meantime you should go download a bar dialer from the downloads section and see if u can get the files u need from there. be proactive.
    Last edited by kadernal; 09-10-2008 at 10:35 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kadernal For This Useful Post:

mopplecrump (09-11-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok thanks i'll be waiting...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've tried to modify the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork to have my 5 icones (the one at the bottom of the telephone when you make a call) when they are selected in white but it did not work it makes white square. Can someone modifi this file attached to make this 5 files in white (just the one write selected (original they are in blue))?
    Thanks a lot
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'll give you also the artwork file i've tried to modify (/Applications/MobilePhone.app/MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork)
    could someone test it if it work on their iphone i mean if when you select an icone at the bottom ithe picture become white and not a full square white... Thanks again
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody can modify my artwork please?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

amazing, great work.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone could help me solve my little problem please??

Green Apple
    Thanks

How did you change the Lock Clock?? I would ideally like to change the font as well as the color...is this currently possible?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mommashouse View Post
    How did you change the Lock Clock?? I would ideally like to change the font as well as the color...is this currently possible?
    Font is at /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/LockClock.ttf

Just change that file to a different ttf with the same name.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    Font is at /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/LockClock.ttf

Just change that file to a different ttf with the same name.
    I thought about trying this, but i read somewhere that a few people tried it, possibly on 1.1.4, and they had to restore. I have the neotech font running throughout my system by replacing the Helvetica font, I have just heard bad things about just replacing the lockclock file.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mommashouse View Post
    I thought about trying this, but i read somewhere that a few people tried it, possibly on 1.1.4, and they had to restore. I have the neotech font running throughout my system by replacing the Helvetica font, I have just heard bad things about just replacing the lockclock file.

If you want to change your own you have to mod the font that is allready on the phone, or you can do what I did and do a search for a custom lock font and use that one.

this web site has some great fonts:
    http://blog.gauravgiri.com/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody want to modify my artwork in p.3 of this post please? I'll try again and it is not working...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    If you want to change your own you have to mod the font that is allready on the phone, or you can do what I did and do a search for a custom lock font and use that one.

this web site has some great fonts:
    gaurav’s rants

Right, that's what I did with the system font now being neotech...Im wondering if there is any difference between the system font and the lockclock font files. In other words, I already have the neotech font optimized for iphone...is it just as simple as renaming that to LockClock.ttf, or is this file different from the Helvetica font I replaced?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm on F.W 2.1, I wanna change the text mask (behind the slider "slide to unlock"), kindly tell me where to load the mask? Thks

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgm214's Avatar
    Thanks

is it also to change these in winterboard? I mean like could i edit my theme on my cpu so that when selected it changed whichever of these i wanted?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

o you know how to change the loading thing in safari like the color of the blue highlight when its loading a page

Green Apple
    Thanks

i search desperatly to modify some images of this screenshots.
    I found for the bar top it's UINavigationBarBlackTranslucent but i search to modify the bottom bar( where they are the play button ,....)

opusandbill arrive you to find all descriptions of the images ? i search but it's difficult

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/...wm_0c0595f.jpg

In this picture, the black gradient type pic that the control buttonss (play pause etc) are sitting on, what is that image's name?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just posted an Antique Brass keyboard that's in Cydia and someone pointed out to that I did not change the caps key that appears when using caps lock. Does anyone know what the name of the png for this is so I can fix it?
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is this list up do date with v2.1 firmware of iPhone?

I'm trying to manually replace (not using winterboard) UILCDBackground
    according to this list it is:
    98. UILCDBackground - the bar behind the clock & date on the lock screen

I unpacked (using iphone20-artwork.py) other.artwork and item number 98 looks nothing like the UILCDBackground.
    Am I unpacking the wrong file or is this list out of date.

One other question, anybody knows what image files is the background for the shutdown button, I'd like to get rid of the background (button like looking) and only keep the foreground.

I know all this could be done much easier in winterboard, however for a static change that I will probably never update, I don't want to have the added burden of winterboard to an already slow (for my taste) iPhone.

I have figured out all the other necessary changes besides the two mentioned above
    I appreciate any guidance on this and thank in advance to all that had contributed and made this fun.

ok I figured out the answers for my question.
    For benefit of others who might need the same info.

UILCDBackground corresponds to image # 227 in Other.artwork of v2.1 firmware

The background of Shutdown slider is:
    topbarbkgnd.png
    Last edited by badabing2003; 11-10-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost