+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 UIImages Description (winterboard)

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
So where are the images for the contacts icons at the bottom? for favorites, recent calls, etc.. I see you have them changed but I didn't see them anywhere. Also
    Thanks

So where are the images for the contacts icons at the bottom? for favorites, recent calls, etc.. I see you have them changed but I didn't see them anywhere. Also how do you change the color of the time at the top of every page. ? thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    So where are the images for the contacts icons at the bottom? for favorites, recent calls, etc.. I see you have them changed but I didn't see them anywhere. Also how do you change the color of the time at the top of every page. ? thanks.
    the images for the bottom of the phone are a part of this file "MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork".

located here: /Applications/MobilePhone.app

you can change the color of your text by moding the info.plist in your theme.

see here for instructions: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...-tutorial.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

wickedfx (09-07-2008)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Ok so I modded every file and now need to put it back. but I want to upload it into the phone instead of making a folder for uiimages. Can you please tell me where you got all the images from and how I can compress them and put them back. thanks you again.

Nevermind, I got them. thanks again for the help
    Last edited by wickedfx; 09-08-2008 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry to be so annoying, any chance in the future we could change the SMS background?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by btnh28 View Post
    Sorry to be so annoying, any chance in the future we could change the SMS background?
    I will look into it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

btnh28 (09-09-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I will look into it.
    many thanks dude

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you know what is the name of the button answer(green) and decline(red) when there is an incoming call on the iphone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry for the stupid question, but where are the UIImages located. I am looking for the AppIconOverlay and Shadow ones. Can someone tell me where they are exactly located. Thank you in advance for any help!

Thanks

I'd also like to know where the UIImages folder is on the phone itself.

Also, what is the name of the shaded bar that goes behind the clock and date on the lock screen? I'd like to get rid of that graphic.
    Hmm...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZX636R2004 View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question, but where are the UIImages located. I am looking for the AppIconOverlay and Shadow ones. Can someone tell me where they are exactly located. Thank you in advance for any help!
    the UIImages are extracted from the other.artwork file. When using winterboard you do not have to extract and repack the file.

the file itself is located at: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Other.artwork

I explain how to get rid of the shadow and overlay in these 2 threads:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...n-trouble.html
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...-tutorial.html

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I'd also like to know where the UIImages folder is on the phone itself.

Also, what is the name of the shaded bar that goes behind the clock and date on the lock screen? I'd like to get rid of that graphic.
    check back on the 1st page at my 1st post and read #98.
    Last edited by opusandbill; 09-10-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joliange View Post
    Do you know what is the name of the button answer(green) and decline(red) when there is an incoming call on the iphone?
    Anybody know where there are please?
    And also do you know where is w=and what is the name of the 5 icones at the bottom of the screen (keyboad, voicemail, contacts, favorite and call) when you press on the telephone? In fact I need the name when these butoon are pressed (blue)...

Thanks
    Last edited by Joliange; 09-10-2008 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks

Anybody know where there are please?
    And also do you know where is w=and what is the name of the 5 icones at the bottom of the screen (keyboad, voicemail, contacts, favorite and call) when you press on the telephone? In fact I need the name when these butoon are pressed (blue)...

Thanks
    the files for the phone app are in two places.

some are located at:
    /Applications/MobilePhone.app

the rest are located at:
    /Applications/MobilePhone.app/MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork

I do not have a way to unpack the "MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork" file.

just a small note my dialer that I made for my 1.1.4 works on 2.0 without any futher moddification.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What i need is not in relation with my dialer but with the 5 image at the bottom of your iphone screen (keyboad, voicemail, contacts, favorite and call) when you clic on the telephone on your springboard... There are not in the mobilePhone.app so i'm searching and found nothing...

Do you know where are the two buttons answer and decline?

Thanks

What i need is not in relation with my dialer but with the 5 image at the bottom of your iphone screen (keyboad, voicemail, contacts, favorite and call) when you clic on the telephone on your springboard... There are not in the mobilePhone.app so i'm searching and found nothing...

Do you know where are the two buttons answer and decline?
    like I said some are in the "MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork" file.
    that includes the ones you are looking for.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

even my two buttons answer and decline are in this file? It is so bad that you don't know how to unpack this file but if you find or know someone please tell me...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There are like 750 images in total, that are strictly for the phones GUI and then more for individual apps. there are keyboard images, UI images, Ui Tab bar, Ui button, progress gear, and more and more. I have changed about 250 images so far, and still not all of them show up. There are duplicates with different names that I think are called up at different times. so Although I have changed some images that I think will show up they are only flashing for a brief moment and then reverting back to another stock photo.

Joilange- the image you are looking for are located in /applications/mobilephone.app
    you will need to use a program to view the images once you get them. I know there is an app for windows to make the iphone images visible, but im on mac so I use this site here. Im sure a windows person will be able to help you out with that.

you will see they are called like add_contactpressed.png and add_contact.png and so on so you shouldnt have too much trouble picking out what you are looking for. you might as well edit the entire dialer while your at it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've look in this folder already and i think there missing two of the 5 i search... i don't see the voicemail and the dialer when they are pressed... you know where they are?

If you could give me these 5 pics please i'm able to see them on windows
    Last edited by Joliange; 09-10-2008 at 09:57 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im looking at mine right now and they are exacty where I just said. Ive edited them all.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone know where UIPageIndicator (no.62) is located?

The link for locations on page 1 is not working.
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

could you send me your original picture of this 5 files because i want to edit them in white please? oh i want the 5 one that said xxxxpressed... Thanks you