+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modding AppStore Apps in Winterboard....?

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Howdy... is it possible to mod the Apps from the Appstore using Winterboard....? I am trying to modify Facebook.app to use my own icons in certain areas instead of the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Modding AppStore Apps in Winterboard....?
    Howdy... is it possible to mod the Apps from the Appstore using Winterboard....? I am trying to modify Facebook.app to use my own icons in certain areas instead of the default ones to better compliment the theme i have for my phone... **i am talking about the icons <within> the application itself & not the icon for the application, as i have already modded that**

attachments are the *in progress* themes for mine and my girlfriends phones....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Modding AppStore Apps in Winterboard....?-img_0002.png   Modding AppStore Apps in Winterboard....?-img_0004.png  
    Last edited by sk2id3oo; 08-26-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: to clarify a bit more...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk2id3oo View Post
    Howdy... is it possible to mod the Apps from the Appstore using Winterboard....? I am trying to modify Facebook.app to use my own icons in certain areas instead of the default ones to better compliment the theme i have for my phone... **i am talking about the icons <within> the application itself & not the icon for the application, as i have already modded that**

attachments are the *in progress* themes for mine and my girlfriends phones....
    yes it is, read this post it will explain how to replace the appstore icons.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...-tutorial.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

sk2id3oo (08-27-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    you are awesome....thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That thread is very useful. Working on my own theme, and refer to it a lot.

Also, I've run into a bit of issue with a couple of 'stubborn' icons from the App Store.

This thread will help with those:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...d-working.html