Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinterBoard...and...Carrier Logo???

hey guys, some helpful info there.

can anyone post an example ot the info.plist file to get this working under winterboard?

I was able to get it by overwriting the images but want to do it in a more - non destructive way, also what is the directory structure.

and is there a global way, ie doing it so it would be default regardless of which carrier you are with

ie carrier logo theme > Bundles > .com.blah...

cheers
    V
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Hello,

Hope anyone will help.

How to force winterboard to use same logo for all carriers ? I travel and as you know the carrier change depending on which country i am. And i cant jsut go and change 10000 of carrier logos. I know this was possible with customize. But how to do it with Winterboard ?

thanks for your help

What should i do if i'm on none of the carrier listed ?
    I'm on one of the Thailand's network.
    Even if i go into Unknown.bundle, which png file should i edit ?

Btw, i'm on 1st gen iPhone 2.0.2.

Ps. Sorry for hijacking this thread..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Hello,

Hope anyone will help.

How to force winterboard to use same logo for all carriers ? I travel and as you know the carrier change depending on which country i am. And i cant jsut go and change 10000 of carrier logos. I know this was possible with customize. But how to do it with Winterboard ?

thanks for your help
    Well to use a carrier logo you have to create a Folder in the theme folder called "Bundles" then create one inside that called "com.apple.ATT_US" (or com.apple._TMobile_pl). Basically you have to create a folder for each of the carriers so thats a lot of folders you have to create. Ssh to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles and look for all the carriers you would be using. Make the folder based carrier folders (minus the .bundle part) so it would be com.apple.ATT_US and com.apple.Vodafone_it or whatever. Get it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12