+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 winterboard questions

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
first off, winterboard is pretty amazing. i dont think ill go back to customize unless something amazing happens with it. the only reason i use customize is to download files
    Thanks

Question 2 winterboard questions
    first off, winterboard is pretty amazing. i dont think ill go back to customize unless something amazing happens with it. the only reason i use customize is to download files so i can add them to winterboard.

anywho, i was wondering if its possible to change system sounds with winterboard. ive been searching all over and i havent been able to find any definite answer to this question. in one thread i saw someone said the system sounds would probably go in the UISounds folder (as images go in the UIImages folder) but that was never proven so i have no idea how to set that up if its possible.

the second thing im wondering is what files i need to modify to add my own carrier icons on 2.0.1 t-mobile america network. this is another thing i would like to be able to change with winterboard. if i could find which files to swap out then i could possible figure out where to place them in winterboard so we can easily change them.

any help on either of these would be greatly appreciated

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

your.theme/UISounds does work, yes.

Carrier logos I'll have to check on.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews