+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinterBoard Update

is a discussion within the

WinterBoard

forums, a part of the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

section;
Originally Posted by spam_artist @stelmax: read the post right above you...it works... btw, i saw that there's a new update on winterboard just now... maybe he fixed it, now it's
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spam_artist View Post
    @stelmax: read the post right above you...it works...

btw, i saw that there's a new update on winterboard just now...
    maybe he fixed it, now it's ver0.9.2520-2
    Yeah, I got it now, the only thing is that disabling the bars doesn't work yet..

Quote Originally Posted by spam_artist View Post
    @stelmax: read the post right above you...it works...

btw, i saw that there's a new update on winterboard just now...
    maybe he fixed it, now it's ver0.9.2520-2

Yeah, I got it now, the only thing is that disabling the bars afterwards doesn't work yet..
    Last edited by stelmax; 08-11-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

you have to drag the features above your selected theme to make them work. It works on a hiearchy. Do u have a .plist in your theme? I could be overriding

Thanks
    Nevermind, I got it, there was an info.plist in the themefile, I deleted

<key>NavigationBarStyle</key>
    <string>1</string>

ofcourse it works now..

Green Apple
    Thanks

I see the navigation bar style can be changed from the blue to black which I really like. Is there a way to make them change to other colors such as the red in the attached picture (it is just from a web app but gives you the idea). So basically any other color besides black?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WinterBoard Update-photo.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just put a check mark next to the desired theme/shut phone down/and there it was .Working fine.Good luck

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SCWEEETTTTTTTT the update did it. If anyone is having a problem still before you go and dive into the phone, make sure you are running newest version. saves alot of trouble. but isnt that the fun part though?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't get it to work can some one tell me waht to do and in what order. Any help would be great. Thxs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

NIce work people !!! Winterboard finally works after the .plist file transfer.

THNX a lot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry Does winterboard have a purpose?
    Excuse me sounding so pessimistic...but is it supposed to do anything, or does it operate simply on the concept of delusion, where you're just supposed to THINK something is happening?

(16GB iPhone 1stGen on FW V2.0)

So far I've tried countless themes and spent hours on Cydia getting keyboard themes, complete themes, system themes, the whole nine. I've been trying many different remedies to fix the problem that NOTHING is changing at all, and so far nothing has worked at all. All that ever happens is that the Cydia browser takes the theme. That's it.

Restarted springboard, and I even have a separate app to kill SB...still, no results at all. I've been googling this for a while now and I just thought I just put this out there that I've had absolutely no success with this app whatsoever, even though I've downloaded, uninstalled, downloaded, reinstalled, everything...

In the mean time before the update, is there any other programs out there for the same function, or something else I could do??

Thanks,
    -M

Banned
    Thanks

^ why dont u update ur phone and then maybe it will work.

Winterboard has worked flawlessly for me and thousands of others since it has existed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you downloaded winterboard itself? Can you get in to winterboard do the themes show up there?

Thanks

I have an issue with Winterboard that doesn't quiet seem to be fixed by any of the fixes in this thread, and my version of Winterboard seems to be newer than the others mentioned.

Info:
    iPhone 3G: Version 2.2 (5G77)
    Winterboard Version: 0.9.2661-1

I've loaded Winterboard onto my phone after upgrading to the latest firmware and then using Quickpwn to jailbreak the phone. When i had the 2.1 firmware, Winterboard worked just fine. Now, after loading Winterboard, I don't even get an icon to make modifications.

I checked on the com.saurik.Winterboard.plist file, which exists, and has the 0644 properties already - but my issue didn't relate to changes inside the app not sticking after closing and respringing.

I'm at a loss of what to try next. I've reinstalled the app, reloaded it, downloaded a theme without Winterboard hopefully forcing WB to install automagically, and reset the phone a few times as well. I'm going to jailbreak it again tonight unless someone can save me the hassle by solving my problem prior to that. Any help is much appreciated!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234